4

{when they realized they were falling for you. also slight tw for jschlatt's nothing too serious i promise}

{dream}
- the two of you decided to have a small party; you, dream, sapnap, and george.
- you and dream were dancing together when you stumbled over your feet and prepared for introducing yourself to the floor.
- except you don't, dream catches you. and in that moment he never realized how beautiful you were, not only on the outside but the inside too.

{george}
- you two talked a lot about music; who your favorite artist was, what your favorite song is, etc.
- he would always say Lovejoy, you had never heard of them and decided to check them out.
- they instantly became your favorite band and you listened to them all the time, and he could hear and would smile so hard.

{sapnap}
- you, sapnap, karl, george, dream, and punz were all hanging out at dream's when punz asked if he could talk to sapnap in the kitchen.
- while in the kitchen, punz told sap that he was starting to show interest in you.
- sap then realized how much he liked you and felt torn.

{karl}
- jimmy invited you to be in a video and of course you said yes. you would be competing to win to a new car. (the video above, you'll take garrett's place)
- he was your personal cheerleader and encouraged you to keep pushing through. and after jake accidentally took his hand off, meaning you won, you immediately pull karl into a bone crushing hug.
- it was in that moment that he realized he loved you; he loved seeing you happy and laughing and having your arms around him.

{wilbur}
- you were going to travel to america for a month due to a family emergency. he understood but didn't want you to go but couldn't figure out why.
- he offered to take you to the airport, which of course you accepted. when your flight was called you gave will a tight hug and promised to stay in touch and that you'd be back before he knew it.
- he couldn't shake the feeling so he went to talk to phil about it, phil chuckled and told him he was in love.

{fundy}
- you and fundy decided to go to a renaissance festival. you two worked very hard on your outfits and knew you'd have a blast.
- upon arriving, you noticed one of the buttons on his shirt had come loose. you told fundy and pulled out your pocket sewing kit, quickly fixing the issue.
- fundy realized how close you two were and immediately felt his face grow hot.

{quackity}
- you were big into spiritual things; crystals, tarot cards, etc. and thought it would be a great idea to make lucky charms with quackity, to always have a piece of each other. (you made on for him to remind him of you and vice versa)
- you and alex went out to get the materials and then make the charms at your apartment. the charm you made for him was your favorite flower, whereas his was a wonky beanie that you loved.
- seeing how much you lit up over something so small made his heart grow ten times bigger.

{jschlatt}
- typically you were known as shy or quiet, the opposite of cooper. however, if someone/thing truly pissed you off everyone would know.
- much like right now, you were currently in the middle of an argument with carson over his actions, it made your blood boil knowing what he was doing/did.
- he knew it was the wrong time, but he realized he was falling for you.
{tw: for those that don't know who carson is or what he did, he was a member of the lunch club and he groomed some of his fans}

{ted}
- the two of you were hanging out at ted's apartment, passing a blunt back and forth, talking about anything and everything.
- ted mentions a topic that you're really interested in, which caused you to go into a cloud 9 ramble about said topic.
- ted noticed how much your eyes sparkled and how excited you were, making him realize he was falling hard and fast.

{niki}
- your family was invited to this event for local business owners and you needed a plus one, so of course you invited niki. the two of you went to buy a new outfit for you to wear and some make up.
- niki said she would met you at the event because she needed to stream beforehand. once she got there her jaw immediately dropped when she saw you all dolled up.
- niki had never seen you dressed up before, she literally couldn't take her eyes off of you.

{punz}
- the two of you were invited to a movie premiere together and decided to go as friends; or so you thought.
- the two of you got dressed up and started heading to the event. once you got there you two took pictures on the red carpet and answered questions interviewers had for you guys. one of the interviewers had asked punz if you two were dating, to which he chuckled nervously and said no.
- it was at that moment that his feelings hit him like a ton of bricks.

{purpled}
- prom was coming up and neither one of you had a date, so you decided to go with a group of friends. (basically a third wheel type thing)
- you two took photos together, went to dinner, and overall had a fun time. until someone came up to ask you to slow dance.
- purpled was filled with jealousy and couldn't figure out why until five minutes later when he thought about it.

{tommy}
- the two of you were doing a try not to laugh stream for your stream. you had two lives and tommy had one.
- fans started to pick up on how to make tommy laugh; clips of you. you excused yourself to grab some drinks for you two. leaving tommy to entertain the chat.
- which also meant reading the chat, which helped him realize he had caught feelings.

{tubbo}
- you ended up having to quarantine with him because your whole house tested positive, while you tested negative.
- the two of you had the best time together; baking, streaming, learning ukulele, etc. the two of you practically inseparable afterwards.
- once it was safe for you to go back home, tubbo felt sad and couldn't figure out why so he talked to lani about it; only to discover his feelings for you.

{ranboo}
- ranboo was going through a rough patch at the moment and it honestly broke your heart. so you decided to make a little care package, filled to the brim with their favorite things before driving to his place.
- once you got there and settled in, the two of ate all the snacks and watched all the movies. you came up with the idea to drive to a park and stargaze.
- it was in the middle of the night, under the stars, when ranboo realized they fell for your captivating beauty; inside and out.

{aimsey}
- the cricket crew decided to go ice skating, even though no one was good at it, well except you. you tried your best to teach them as a group but couldn't stop laughing every time tommy fell.
- you decided to pick once person, that person being aimsey, to help teach and leave the others on their own. you held your hand out for aimsey.
- there were a few things aimsey learned that day: 1, tommy and bill can't skate for shit 2, she wasn't that bad at skating 3, she had the biggest crush on you.

{billzo}
- billzo was coming over to stream, you were practicing for a singing competition and lost track of time. once he got there, he let himself in and made his way to your room.
- upon walking upstairs he heard you singing, but he had never heard you sing. he waited until you were done before knocking on the door and acting like nothing.
- hearing you sing was the most magical sound he ever heard, which made him start the think about everything about you. resulting him to realized he had fall for you.

{hello my little stars! is that okay to call you all that? please let me know down below, as well as what you all think about the book so far <3! }