❤️‍🔥Patience Baby: Rosé

Getting up early in the morning wasn't my strongest feature, especially not on weekends. After a freakishly long week at school I was happy to stay in bed longer than the usual 6 a.m where my alarm throws me out of bed.

My body tensed up when I felt someone tickle my skin with open mouthed kisses and fingers running up and down my exposed leg. With my eyes still closed I turned around to lie on my back and wiggle down the bed a little to stretch my body. When I felt the hot breath against my neck I forced my eyes open and noticed my girlfriend Rosé. She was cuddled up next to me. Her arm around my stomach, her head next to mine, her lips touching my neck. "Morning baby."

I mumbled and intertwined our hands with one another. "Finally you're up." She growled and licked along my ear before she took my earlobe between her teeth, pulling it a little.

"Rosie don't. It's too early for this." I groaned, trying to suppress a moan. She knew exactly that this is a huge turn on for me. "But I'm horny." She whined and pressed her body to mine, letting me feel her prominent boner against my waist.

"Seriously? It's super early, how can you be already horny?" I chuckled. "I always wake up horny next to you, and besides, I may or may not have a dream about you." My eyebrows raised and my head turned to the side. Rosé's eyes were scanning my body while her teeth were chewing on her bottom lip. "What kind of dream?" I asked curiously. "Let me show you." She smirked and pushed me down to the bed to hover over me.

Rosé put her leg between mine, and trailed her lips down to my neck, nipping on my sweet spot, which caused me to moan out in excitement. Even though I was still a little tired I couldn't hide the pleasure Rosé was giving me by only nibbling on my sweet spot right behind my ear. I ran my hand through her blonde hair and tugged it a little. Her groan made my skin tingle and her lips left more and more kisses and marks on my sensitive skin. Rosé started tugging at the hemline of my, or more like her, shirt and pulled it over my head in a swift move.

Without wasting a second Rosé pressed her lips to the valley of my breasts, making me tangle my hands in her hair again, pressing her closer to my body. "Fuck Rosie." I moaned and captured my lip between my teeth to keep myself from moaning. I could literally feel her smirk against my skin when she took my left nipple in her mouth, sucking and biting down on it lightly. "You like that?" She hummed, causing goosebumps when her hot breath tickled my skin. I nodded and rolled my hips against her leg.

After a little while Rosé left my left nipple and turned her attention to my right one.

The cold morning air hit my skin and made me shiver. Rosé flicked her tongue over my nipple and moved her hand down my stomach to the hem of my panties. She looked up to me through her eyelashes while her finger rubbed over the fabric. "Oh fuck." I moaned when her index finger pressed down against my fabric covered core. She left a final kiss on my breast and her head shot up again to connect our lips with each other. She bit down on my bottom lip and my mouth parted immediately for her. The kiss got more passionate with every second that passed by, I slung my leg around Rosé's waist to push her down to my body. Her hard length created friction against my heated core while she rocked her hips back and forth. "God damn it Rosie. Please do something." I whined, breaking the kiss.

"Hm so eager." She hummed against my lips, her finger rubbing up and down my wet panties. She pressed her lips against mine again and moved her finger a little faster, making me move my hips along with them. I felt her bulge grow even harder while my hips moved against her, little whimpers escaping her mouth. "You're so wet for me." She breathed against my lips and the palm of her hand rubbed over my fabric covered core. Only hearing her voice could drive me over the edge right now, a knot in my stomach built up quickly, I felt myself throb and my legs started shaking underneath Rosé's touch. "Fuck baby I'm already close." I whimpered, my breathing becoming shallower.

With a growl she removed her hand and sat up straight. "I'm not letting you cum just yet baby." She hissed and her eyes turned a shade darker. She kissed down my stomach, until she reached my hipbone where she buried her teeth in. A sharp pain rushed through my body along with a pleasuring feeling which exploded in my stomach.

Rosé kissed along my thighs, her wet kisses sending vibrations through my entire body. She softly nibbled on my skin, completely ignoring my throbbing centre. I could feel her smile against me when I tangled my fingers in her hair to pull her even closer to me. Rosé buried her head between my thighs and in a quick move she removed my panties and threw them somewhere in the room. A sharp breath escaped my lips when she blew hot air on my center and my legs jerked away a little. I was so god damn close, all I needed was released which Rosé refused me to give.

Rosé kept teasing me while her lips brushed against my throbbing center, not really doing anything at all. "Fuck Rosie please do something." I begged, desperate for release. I cried out in relief when she finally licked along my slit but not paying any attention to my clit at all. My skin felt like it was on fire under her touch and the knot of pressure in my stomach wanted release, badly.

Moans and several curse words left my lips as Rosé worked her magic on me. I squirmed and heaved myself up on my elbows, watching Rosé move her head between my legs. Gosh she was so fucking hot when she was doing that. I gasped when Rosé finally started sucking on my clit. She swirled her tongue around it and sucked harshly on it. Eventually she quickened up his pace and slowed down when she noticed me shaking. She kept licking and sucking lightly until I calmed down a little, then she quickened up her pace again. She hollowed her cheeks to suck on my clit even better, causing me to moan out louder. The fire in my body returned and it desperately needed release.

"Fucking hell Chae!" I whined when she pulled her head back to ease two of her fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out of me while her thumb massaged my clit. "I'm c-close Rosé. Fuck." I moaned and grabbed a fistful of the white sheets. I tried to wiggle out of her grip but Rosé kept pumping her fingers in a quick pace, leaving me on the verge of hitting my high before he pulled her finger out of me too early, leaving me completely unsatisfied.

"What the hell?" I groaned in frustration. "You don't think I would let you cum without me in you." Rosé smirked and quickly removed her boxers before she hovered back over me. She pressed the tip of her length against my dripping core and teasingly only entered me with her tip. "Beg." She demanded with a dark grin on her face. "Please. Fuck Rosie please let me cum." I begged with shaking legs. I was throbbing so much I could feel my own juice running down my body.

After a lot of failed orgasms I felt more than frustrated. I needed release. Now. "You want me to make you cum?" She teased and eased herself a bit more inside me. I eagerly nodded and bit down on my lip so hard I was afraid it might start bleeding. "Say it." She demanded with a mischievous smirk on her face. "I fucking hate you." I cried. "God fucking damn it Chae. I want you to make me cum. Fuck me please." I whined desperately. She shot me a wink before she eased herself inside me completely, making us both groan.

"Fuck." I moaned, feeling a bunch of electric jolts rush through my body. Rosé slammed into me, hitting my g-spot over and over again, making me scream out her name loudly. The pleasure Rosé was giving right now was mind blowing and I couldn't control my body any second longer. "I'm gonna cum." I whined and dug my nails into Rosé's arm which caused her to growl.

"Alright baby cum for me." She hissed through gritted teeth and quickened up her deep thrusts. My vision went black and I could barely breathe anymore when my orgasm finally consumed my whole body. I scratched my nails down Rosé's arms, leaving long and red marks behind.

"Fuck fuck shit!" I screamed out again and again, trying to calm down from that incredibly high I just reached. Pleasure still stormed through my body when I felt Rosé reach her high as well. She buried her teeth in the crock of my neck while she rode out both our highs with a few more thrusts.

"Fuck." I panted once again after Rosé pulled out and collapsed next to me. "You're a fucking tease Rosé." I mumbled, trying to steady my breathing. "I know." She winked and kissed along my shoulder. "How about I make us some breakfast now?"

"Sounds good. But you know what would be even better?" I asked excitedly. "What?" Rosé asked with raised eyebrows. "Breakfast in bed." I sweetly smiled and pecked Rosé's lips.

"Right. I guess because your legs won't be able to carry you all the way down to the kitchen." She smirked and ran her finger up and down my still wobbly legs. "Shut up. Make me some Pancakes now." I chuckled and softly pushed Rosé out of the bed.

1724 Words