They all were watching her with hawk eyes as yoongi put his hand inside her shirt and they lose it

They all start to touch her sensually making her move in her sleep.

Taehee frowned sensing many hands touching her and open her eyes to get the shock of her life seeing her brothers hands on her body.

" Ahhhhhhhh" She screamed and scoot away from them scared.
" Princess don't be scared" Jin said with soft voice making her still in her position.

" Oppa what is happening why are you all acting weird " She said scared whenever they try to approach her.

" Touching what is our baby girl" Jungkook said pulling her close as she scream from sudden pull.
" Oppa are you gone mad, leave me " She said scared of his behavior.

" Yes princess gone mad in your love" Jungkooo said sucking her neck

" Yes princess gone mad in your love" Jungkooo said sucking her neck. She look at her brothers for help but tears form in her eyes when she saw the look of desire in their eyes.

" Oppa" She cried looking at them. V snap out of his imagination and snatch her from jungkook who growl a little.

" Shh princess don't cry, so sorry for his behavior " V said caressing her back. She hicupped and look at him innocently.
" We love you princess" Jhope said with sad face as she said" I love you all too oppa " She said.

" Romantically " He added dropping bombs on her.
" What? "She said with shaky voice.

" Yes princess we love you but romantically, we want to make you our life partner " He said and they all nodded when she look at them for confirmation.

"So that's why you were angry about my engagement" She asked and they all nodded making her gasp.

" But oppas I am your sister how can you all love me" She said with a little voice.

" We had love you for a very long time princess, yes we know it is wrong and believe us we did try to not love you the way we do but failed miserably. We became possessive of you and can't stand anyone but us near you. We don't want to lose you princess because we can't live without you" Jungkook said with teary eyes as she look at him sad.