A rose with its sunshine

Start from the beginning

God really takes his time creating some people.

She casually thought to herself. Jonghyun's inquisitive urging eyes made her come back to the present and to the question he had asked of her.

Settling into a more comfortable position herself, she tugged some loose hair behind her ear, as she looked to the sky again and whispered,

"I was just thinking about... Stuff."

With the dawn approaching, it seemed the warm shades of orange and pink were bleeding into each other. That illusion made Rosaline think about how on the inside, maybe her soul bled a little too. And maybe it also oozed out such beautiful shades as the sky. Maybe it was why she found so much solace in the comfort of its mighty vastness.

"Does that stuff happen to include me too?" It was merely a light attempt to distract her from her seemingly disturbing reverie, but Jonghyun also found himself getting mildly curious at the prospect. He stretched his arm behind the girl to place it at the back of her bench. A foreign shyness took over him she looked at him, moderately amused at the show of such frankness.

Rosaline wasn't the only one stuck in a trance by her companion's beauty. In that moment, Jonghyun also realized how Rosaline's face had a subtle glow to it. Her eyes though dulled by whatever bothered her, still added a peculiar beauty to her youthful face. Her long lashes cast a shadow over her cheeks and when she looked down, he realized at such close proximity, her unfamiliarity with her own attractiveness gave her a magnetic allure.

"And why, might I have the pleasure to know, should I be thinking about you, good Sir?"

The sun caught her brown eyes giving them the illusion of molten chocolate. And Jonghyun found himself strangely craving for a taste of it.

"And might I have the pleasure to say why shouldn't you be thinking of me, sweet Miss?" Despite his better judgment, Jonghyun managed to keep his tone steady.

Rose burst into quiet giggles that could only be graced to his ears and not their surroundings. And he kid himself not when his heart physically skipped a beat, making his tummy flip a little on itself.

"My mind space is too occupied to make a place for your huge butt, Hyun." The nickname slipped out of the girl's mouth while something melted a little in Jonghyun's heart.
It seemed Rosaline hadn't caught on to the little slip up. He attempted to make an animated offended expression at the girl, standing up and placing his hand on his left hip in a sassy manner.

"This fat butt that you so carelessly insulted young Miss is the very PHAT (being Pretty Hot and Tempting) butt that girls on this campus DROOL over and want to get a taste of."

Rosa's laughter intensified at the same time her face scrunched up in a bit of disgust at the 'taste' part.

"I don't know what kind of fan club it is that you have but I sure DO NOT want any part in it."

A non-serious scoff escaped the coconut boy's lips as his sass dipped from his drama queen pose.

"Suit yourself." Saying so he raised his left leg and gave a nice sounding smack to his left butt cheek before plopping himself next to the giggling girl in his original spot.

"This was your one and only chance to ever get a voluntary taste of this snack and you denied it you foolish foolish woman."

Rosaline's laughter only got infectious and hearty as she doubled over, covering her face with her hands. Jonghyun paused and stared in admiration with a little smile of his own. He observed how her face glowed like fairy lights when she smiled. Her eyes became 2 big stars crinkled at the sides by her genuine happiness.