SIX

Days passed by and it was Friday night, the whole brothel was busy with customers. Junaid was busy as usual doing his work.

Fridays were always busy and the whole brothel would be filled with customers every girl has to work twice of daily she does. Qindeel was busy with customers and packing her stuff.

Later that midnight when everyone seems to be asleep Junaid slowly makes his way to Qindeel's room knocking on the door lightly.

Qindeel opened the door slightly and saw Junaid standing. Qindeel opened the door ajar, making space for him to come inside, locking the door.

Junaid looked at her worriedly, seeing him anxious Qindeel felt her heart squeeze from sadness. Junaid cupped her cheeks looking deeply in her eyes.

Qindeel gave him a small smile making her cheeks puff out, making junaid chuckle.

"There's still time...." he said.

"It won't change anything" she replied getting out of his grip.

Junaid just wished the time to stop moving, he want to look at her forever and ever. He sometimes wonder if the circumstance were different would they ever meet? Will she look at him like she is looking now??? People never notice him those who know him would ignore his existence. He's invisible to everyone. He is someone who would rather surround himself with lots of people so no one would notice him. Even if someone did they would leave him in the end thinking he's old mind thinker or way to quiet.

He wanted to hug her but was too afraid, he wanted to say many things but no words seem to form. Before entering the room he had many things to say but seeing her he forgot everything.

As if reading his mind Qindeel said.

"Do you think we would have met if the circumstance were different??" She questioned. Holding his hand.

"I don't know. Maybe we would" he said shrugging lightly.

Nodding her head Qindeel moved away from him, going near the bed she took out a duffel bag which had her stuff in it. 

Junaid opened the window and took the rope which was made with lots of curtains brought by him. Nothing bad will do if some got missing. He thought.

Throwing the one end out and made sure to tie the other end to the bed. After making sure it's tight Junaid sighed and looked at Qindeel who was making sure everything was packed.

"You ready" he asked. After getting a nod from her, they made there way near the window.

Junaid first thrown the bag out and looked at her. Before removing the something he saved for her.

"Here" he said giving her some cash. Qindeel looked at him and frowned.

"Where did you get this?" She asked.

"It was given by didi for buying her few things,  I saved some of it for you. There isn't much but it's all I have" he said. Qindeel gasp giving back the money.

"No, no Junaid I can't. What if didi got to know that you took her money???? She'll punish you very bad. I can't take this. Keep where it was" she replied.

"Hey....keep it with you, you need this. Don't worry about didi I'll manage. Okay?" He said cupping her cheeks looking deeply in her eyes.

Qindeel stared back at him, there was something about his eyes which made her lost in it. They held so many emotions. They held so many feelings which he never expressed which Qindeel truly wished he would.

Junaid knew asking her to stay would be selfish of him. He doesn't know what he feels for her but he truly wished for her to be happy and if letting her go is one of them then he would gladly let her go with a heavy heart.

"Goodbye Junaid....." she whispered.

"Goodbye Qindeel...." he said.

****

Qindeel stared up at him as she landed herself on ground. Junaid stared back it's over. She will never come back. He thought. She'll never meet me again. The thought of not seeing her again made him agitated. There was this possesive feeling in his heart when he started at her. The single thought of her forgetting him and seeing someone new made him angry.

But he chose to stay quiet.

Qindeel took the bag from the ground and removed the dust away. And started to walk away, not looking back. She could feel her eyes burn with tears. She swallowed hard as if trying to gulp the tears. Controlling herself.

First, she has to take a taxi then reach the railway station and there she has to take the train to Nagpur where her aunt lives.  Junaid booked her a ticket which she felt grateful.

There was a taxi coming from afar Qindeel immediately waved her hand to stop him.

"Where to mam?" Said the taxi man.

"Railway station" she said clutching her bad tightly.

The man nodded his head and signal her to get inside.

The whole ride the mam kept on glancing at her making her nervous. All Qindeel wished was to reach station as soon as possible.

"Is everything alright mam? You look tense" he questioned.

"Huh....y-yeah I-I'm fine" she replied feeling her whole body sweating.

Before he could ask more they reached they reached the destination. Qindeel let out a sign in relief getting out as soon as possible. Paying him she soon got inside the station.

Waiting for her train to arrive Qindeel anxiously looked around.  Seeing no one she somewhat felt relieved.

When the train arrived Qindeel's heart beat fast as she soon will be away from here. Excitement made her more giddy.

Before she could go near the train door, she looked up and her whole face turned pale, the person standing infront made her heart stop it's beating. The person's cold glare made her shiver.

Suddenly a hand crept around her waist holding her tightly. Qindeel gasped and starting struggling but soon a cloth was wrapped around her mouth. Stopping her screams.

She tried her hardest not to inhale but soon her body betrayed and the whole world turned black infront her eyes.

****

Sorry for the late update, I got stuck with some personal issue.

But I'll try to post new chapter as soon as possible.

I hope you liked the chapter. Please share, like and support it. And do follow.

Anyways, enjoy. Take care. Bye.