004.𝗡𝗼 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

Börja om från början

"Let me talk about the group, it's a contemporary lyrical routine, I am putting heart on this stage, it's going to be about a bully," Miss Abby says " There's need to be somebody that is the bully. Nia you are going to be the bully, somebody need to be the bad man."

"I can't imagine that." Maddie says referring to the fact that Nia is really nice.

"But it's acting. So Nia you are going to be my bully."

"Okay." Abby says

"That's left me with one dancer that can integrate this group welcome... Payton." We all shout and run to hug her.

"Okay girls enough, come on,come on. Payton you finally have a place but you have to earned it, you are on probation, you are the new kid on the block. It's a all new game. Let's get ready to rehearse mom you are dismissed."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Five days to competition

"Shove her forward." Miss Abby says to Nia. Nia pushes Maddie.

"Bigger harder, go." Miss Abby says, Nia pushes Maddie again.

"Keep working on it." Miss Abby says to my sister.

"What ?" Miss Abby asks my mom that just entered studio A.

"I have a huge problem with Nia portraying the bully, and I know its playing a character." My mom replies

"I finally gave a part to your kid." Miss Abby says

"I know I want her to be part of the dance." Holly says

"Payton your the bully, Nia you are not the bully" Miss Abby says, mom leave.

"Your mom took the part away from you not me." Miss Abby clarifies to my sister. Abby taught Nia our part and taught Payton the bully part.

"Chloe you are going to enter first.. you're on the top of the pyramid don't push it." Miss Abby says to Chloe

Miss Abby then tells Chloe something but she doesn't understand it.

"I don't know why your mother says you have no confidence you are the cockiest kid i've ever met." Miss Abby says to Chloe, that's rude.

"I'm giving you both legs straight and your doing one leg bent, do you understand ? She doesn't have a brain in her head move in." Abby says, I hug her

"She is grown up, Naïla. You can't just hug everyone every time they cry, they need to suck it up !" Abby says

Abby turns to Chloe.

"I expect more from you you should know what straight legs are, and you ignore me. You are not a choreographer don't start being one, you are on the top of the pyramid suck it up, the next kids on speed dial." Abby says I feel bad for Chloe.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

We are all in front of the Hyland's house, I ring the bell and Brooke open the door. We all hug her.