13 : Childhood Home

Robyn's Pov

"you fucking cheater!!" I yelled at Y/n with the anger in me.

"baby-"

"don't fucking baby me! my name is Robyn!!"

"I can explain"

"EXPLAIN?!? YOU FUCKED HER.. ON THIS TABLE?! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!"

"And you motherfucker... don't make me get into you.." I told the bitch.

"i asked you nicely few months ago to leave her alone because we have a son and im pregnant... LEAVE!" The bitch left without any words left on her mouth.

"and you too nigga, don't ever fucking go home, you don't fucking deserve the bed, even the fucking couch" I said to the motherfucker.

Why would she do this to me?

"you did the same to me two years ago" Hell nah..

"You're using it against me?! we talked about it, I did what you said, i did what you want!"

"You're saying it like you're fucking innocent!"

"oh fuck you y/n!" I slapped her hard that my Motherfucking hand print left her face red.

-
"we.. we're not okay right now" I said to Beyoncé and went straight to my bedroom.

Your cheating sister can die. I don't give a fuck.

My phone has 4 messages from Y/n and it said...

Can we talk tomorrow?
I can explain
baby, Im sorry
I love you..

You just say that when you did something. Grow up, it's not like we're still teenagers messing around with your married ass.

"Rob, you ate already?"

"I'm fine Bey"

"You know.... it's hard to see the love of your life with someone" I know.

"but even if she did that to you, you should still take care of yourself" I understand she's just being my Bestfriend and Big sister.

"10 years Bey... t.. ten.. y.. years" I said between breathes. My chest was getting heavy.

"Oh shoot, you're having a panic attack"

"It's gonna be okay, breathe, breathe" I was struggling to breathe and Bey turned to get the nebulizer.

"I love you Robs, please breathe for me"

I was getting calmed by Beyoncé, she's like Y/n to me. Her touches feels like her sister.

-
Y/n's Pov
11:24 PM

"You dumb fuck"

"Lemme stay in here atleast please, Matt won't accept me" I asked Kelly and Alani again.

"Who the fuck does that to Rihanna?" Kelly said with her accent going strong.

"Ask your cousin, I ain't saying anything to you because Im disappointed myself"

"I'll talk to her babe, yeah it's fine you can go to bed.." Alani sighed.

A moment of silence between us and I broke it.

"Sooo.."

"Don't so me Y/mn, Im trying to break up with Kelly and you're here in my apartment telling me you fucked your old friend fucking stressing me out and you're just-"

"Wait you're.. fucking what?" Kelly said, I assume she's still in the room and heard us

"I um.. am I in bad timing?" I asked and.. yeah Kelly's mad or.. whatever look her face is giving...