(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 55 Memorial 2

Start from the beginning

Lefiya: M-M-Mister Bete, he...he seems to have been...out walking with an A- A-A-Amazonian girl...Almost as though they were on some kind of d-d-d- date...!!

Tiona and Tione: WHAT?!

Tiona's and Tione's eyes widened with almost audible snaps.

Tiona: So he thinks he can go around chasing tail while the rest of us are bustin' our asses, does he?!"

Tione: WHAT DOES THAT DAMN WOLF THINK HE'S DOING?!"

The two cries of rage were enough to shake the ground where they stood. It was simply too much—not only had all their information-gathering efforts failed, but that detestable werewolf was off chumming it up with girls.

Tione: And after all that time ignoring Line! That son of a—!!

Lefiya(mind):...Perhaps telling these two wasn't the best idea...

Lefiya couldn't help but think, finding the information hard to believe herself as the whole dumbstruck group watched the twins flail and rant. For just a moment, she could have sworn she heard Line's ghost weeping in the air next to them, but it was just her imagination.

(Elsewhere)

Around the same time that Tiona and Tione were blowing their lids... Lena's Dungeon date had come to a close. That didn't mean, however, that the "date" itself was finished.

Lena: Hey! Bete Loga! Over here! Do you think this looks good on me?

Bete: It looks like shit.

Lena: Heeeeey!

They were in one of the small back alleys set off from the main street, Lena having posed the question while standing excitedly in front of a small accessory stand. Returning the hairpin she'd picked up to the cloak laid out across the cobblestones, she turned to Bete with a harrumph.

Lena: Shit, shit, shit! Is everything shit to you? You're never gonna get any girls to like you like that, you know!

Bete: Yeah? Great. Then maybe you'll stop following me around.