It seems that Luo Hengnu is relieved to hand over the matter to Emperor Wen Yuan.

After all, he must be the monarch of the Great Zhou, and he cannot always rely on others. He has his own thoughts and will also think about them.

Regardless of the reason, what he wants to seek is the best interests of Da Zhou.

Shen Qingci lay on his lap, enjoying this moment of tranquility.

After the rest of her life, she would even often think of the quiet and peaceful years at this time, the world will pass by, and there will be tenderness and moonlight ahead, and the rest of her life will be like this, quiet and peaceful.

Several carriages walked on the road unimpeded, and then entered the Shuo Palace. When the curtain of the carriage opened, Shen Qingci walked down, and then hugged a beautiful little girl in his arms. Sleeping in a carriage seems to be Xiao Guoer's strong point.

The nurse hurriedly took the baby carefully from her arms, and also hugged her to rest.

Although it was a day's carriage ride, I felt a little tired from the ride.

Shen Qingci lightly scraped the little girl's pretty face, um, go to sleep, I need to sleep for a while longer.

As for Luo Hengan, he just entered the palace without even drinking his saliva when he arrived at the mansion. After all, there will be many things to come, which are also very important to Da Zhou. What he wants and what he can get is enough. It's hard to say what can change the whole big week.

In fact, Shen Qingci, she herself did not expect that the seeds brought out by Xiaodong inadvertently would bring so many benefits to the whole Dazhou, but she may never be able to see her again in this life. It doesn't matter where they are, whether they are thousands of miles away or thousands of miles away, they still live under the blue sky.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 1112 Take away

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

And without that mountain that killed them, the people of Dongling will live in peace and prosperity, just like they live in seclusion here, surviving year after year, generation after generation.