It's good, Luo Hengsi said with a slight smile, it's because it's so good, that's why people think about it.

It is a person from another country.

Shen Qingci originally had an ice-snow and clever mind, so of course it was easy to figure it out. In fact, it's not so hard to guess. It's related to people's livelihood and has always been the foundation of a country.

Daqi has something about pickled vegetables, and anyone with a heart will naturally know about it.

They want pickled cabbage?

Shen Qingci hadn't thought of this until now, she was only responsible for bringing out the pickled vegetables, and added a dish that the people of Dazhou could eat in winter.

It was used to improve the people's livelihood in the Great Zhou Dynasty, but no one thought that Xuecai would cause such an uproar.

Vegetables that can grow in winter can also grow to such a large size, and they are not subject to severe cold. As long as they are people, no one will not be tempted. Such high-yield vegetables will naturally make other countries' hearts.

"Do they want pickle seeds?"

Shen Qingci asked Luo Hengan, "But why do I feel like it's unnecessary, these crops and the like, after a long time, even if they don't learn it, they are spread all over the place."

"You thought it was that easy?"

After Luo Heng thought, he knew that Shen Qingci couldn't think of this.

"Everyone wants to be an empty-handed white wolf, but this empty-handed one doesn't take a day or two."

"Da Zhou wants to make pickled cabbage popular in every village, and it will take no less than six years."

"If they want to grow pickled vegetables, it will definitely not be less than six years. You know, how many people will die if they encounter bad years in a year, and how many people will die in five or six years?" The people died, and these six years, for the development of a country, are enough to change the dynasty, and it is enough to subvert the present."

"You don't even care about the clothes and food of the common people, so why talk about other things?"

"That's why those people want pickled cabbage so much. What they want are not only the seeds, but also the planting methods of pickled cabbage for them to learn. If this is the case, at most one or two years later than the night of the big week, the pickled cabbage will be much faster. It will be served on the tables of the common people."

"So, for six years, they can't wait."

"Looks like we're going to get rich?"

Shen Qingci doesn't understand state affairs, but it's obvious that this time those people are asking for something from others, and Emperor Wen Yuan is not a fool, so he won't sit down and raise the price at this time, so when will it be?

"Yes."

Luo Hengsi didn't doubt it, "It's not that easy for them to want pickled vegetables. They must exchange them with something of equivalent value?"

It seems that in addition to bringing good appetite to the people of Dazhou, this pickled vegetable will also bring some new things to Dazhou.

I just don't know what those people want to exchange, and no matter what it is, it will never be a small item.

This is not between people, nor between families, but between countries. How can ordinary things exchange things for things?

"The Holy One has his own decision."