Prologue

John Lim was a pretty normal teenager. In fact, he was extraordinary, living a life that would likely be the envy of many. The son of famous billionaire and fashion designer Elizabeth Lim, John was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, a life of luxury. It was quite impressive that the young fifteen year old never grew arrogant and spoiled. Deep down, there was something that John always felt missing — a certain magical charm of sorts that would make his childhood — and, life — so much better. 

The young teenager had a secret, one that he was currently indulging right at this moment. 

"Alright, baby," Cassandra, John's best friend, cooed. "Lift your bum." 

Giggling, John did as he was told, allowing his female friend to slid a thick Pampers baby diaper under his bum. She told John to lower his legs as she pulled the diaper over his front and sealed it with the tapes. Just as Cassandra was about to seal the diaper, John giggled out, "Silly Mommy, you forgot the powder!" 

Cassandra widened her eyes, laughing as she ruffled her friend's curly hair. 

 "Oh yes, silly me, let me just powder you up." 

She undid the tapes and spread powder all around his genital area, legs and bottom - something that had caused John to feel a weird feeling down below at his crotch. She probably put a little too much as the diaper had a little powder on the front, looking a little like snow.

Feeling the diaper being tapped snugly around his wrist, John admired himself in his glory - naked except for a baby diaper. John was now like he when he was a real baby, lying there in a Pampers Baby Dry, the most babyish diaper he had ever seen, with big bird on the front and little turquoise colorings around the edge of the diaper. John looked adorable and really just a true baby once again. He was a small teenager, after all. 

John lifted his hands up cutely, causing Cassandra an amused chuckle. Picking up her friend from the changing table, Cassandra carried the young male, patting his bottom as she strolled around with John in her arms.  As a plus, it was the beginning of the summer holidays and John had all summer to be in diapers. His parents were currently away for work, giving him much time for indulgence. 

Eventually, John found himself settled down into a play pen. Grinning at Cassandra, John replied, "Thanks for doing this." 

"It's no problem," Cassandra replied, smiling. "Plus, you make a pretty cute and adorable baby." 

Doing a quick selfie with baby John, Cassandra soon left the room, entering the kitchen to make some lunch. 

It seemed that an epic adventure awaits them!