Chapter 6 (M)

"Ahhh!.. there!" Julian continued to moan, echoing throughout the room.

The other man has been very compliant to every order he receives from the older. Just one look on his pretty face is enough for him to not just do anything to capture Julian's heart, he'll even beg for it. He will not let him go now that he's got a taste of him.

'So pretty....'

Round hooded eyes sparkling from the tears of pleasure that fell down his rosy cheeks. Curly locks sticking on his forehead from perspiration. Every drop of his sweat glistens on his skin making his body even more hot as it moves from the force of his every thrust. Theo was in awe as he watched the beauty in front of him, making him insane. On the back of his mind, he keeps praising him.

'Everything about him.....is so pretty'

"Harder!...nghh... don't stop! Ahhhhhh!!!"

Julian demanded, wrapping his arms around Theo before scratching his neck and back. His nails dig into the skin as he trembles violently from spasm-reaching his climax. But the younger man's movements didn't falter, he's far from orgasm. The pretty guy didn't stop him either-instead, he kept screaming.

They entered Julian's home after their first round of sex in the car, and continued to fuck to their hearts' content without a care in the world. They ordered some food and ate it in silence as they were really tired of getting out of the house. Too embarrassed to talk with each other even after what they did, they remained quiet and fell asleep until the night came. But seeing Theo in his naked glory after they woke up, Julian couldn't help but ask for one more round but they kept going until midnight.

.
.
.
.

'Hello there Mr. Pretty. By the time you're reading this, it's probably noon. As much as I want to cook for you, I'm sorry but I'm not really good in that field. And it'll probably get cold when you wake up. I'll just order some food and bring it to your house at 12: 30, I hope you're already awake at that time. Sorry for touching your stuff without permission, but I need to look for some bedsheets. I also apologise for leaving early, I needed to go to class so I didn't have time to sleep beside you. I'll see you again.' ~ ◠⁠‿⁠◕

Theo glanced at the sleeping beauty before kissing his head. The glow after sex made him even more pretty. Putting the hand written note at the bedside table, he left the house with a smile on his face.

He made sure to collect the scattered clothes on the floor, clean the room and the man's body with a wet towel. It's kinda hard for him to carry the buff man but he really wanted to change the dirty sheets. If there is one thing that he's going to regret later, it is for not putting something on the note to keep it safe from any unnecessary wind. He didn't get any sleep as he chose to watch the man in his sleep, until it was time for him to go home to take a shower, and get his things he needed for his class.

As soon as he entered their shared apartment, he immediately took a quick shower. He doesn't have time to slack off. All of his friends are already left for their class, so he needed to move fast if he wanted to make it on time, as he only has thirty minutes. At times like this when he has some stuff to do on his own, he always uses his motorbike. Since their place is not far from school, he can get there within seven minutes at max.

Getting out of the shower for no longer than ten minutes, and started finding some clothes to wear. He hastily blow-dried his hair and put on his bandana- not having much time to style it using some pomade or a hair gel. After taking his things as well as his helmet, he left the house.

He couldn't fathom the overwhelming feelings inside his heart. He doesn't even have time to feel drowsy despite not having a wink of sleep. Couldn't even help to smile, enjoying the cold morning breeze while riding on his bike. Thinking about a certain pretty guy, as he started his day with a strange, giddy feeling.