"Ran. That's enough. Give him peace, he just doing his job." Tetsuya inserted with a serious tune.

"Tetsuya Senpai. I'm the victim here. I'm the laughable stuff cause of what he did." Ran try to reason.

"That's out of my concern anymore. My job was to creat fake information about you, and that's only my concern." Sazuki said with a firm tune and seriousness..

Oh, how she hate his gut.

"Okay! Okay! Children. That's enough." Kroko Ayumi Senpai interjected between their fight. "By the way Chibi-chan. How have you been? Any movements?" She asked Trying to change the topic.

"No. I've been monitoring them twenty four seven but not movements yet." She and get serious. "I guess their up to something. And that's what I'm going to find out."

"Hmm.."

"I don't know why Master put me at second when all transferee student went to third schooler." She still clueless and she really wondered why.. but well.. she will shrug it off.

*****

"I don't understand what is this word though." Akaya said with frustration in his voice. "English is really making my nose bleed. I'm suck at this!"

Ran was just laughing all the time at Akaya's miserable moment. "This one. Read this." She point a word. "Follow my lead. Desirable.

"Desirable." He said in a Japanese accent.

"Now let's proceed of how you apply this word to a sentence." She said and Akaya's face pale. "Relax. I'm here you know."

"Why you're so good at this." He said and looked at her. He looked confused. "We just are both second year, although you came the last semester but I some how knew that this lesson from Tokyo to and our lesson are just the same. How come?"

She cleared her throat and think of a quick alibi. "My father sister--supposedly my Aunt taught  me when she came back from America long ago. She said it is  really important to learn the International language——if ever I wanted to go abroad." All lie but she need it. It seems Akaya buy it though. The Organization trained them to speak at least three to four languages—-for our mission and decoding, and interacting to any kind of International people.

"That's nice. I wish I have an Aunt like yours so she can teach me too." He said shyly and scratched his hair at the back on his head.

"I'm here okay? I will teach you. Don't hesitate to ask questions from me." She said and he node.

******

"He's late again." Sanada

"As I investigate Akaya's academic. He got an ace of scores from all the subject that he has weakness of." Renji said while looking at his notebook. "Maybe he really study hard for this last semester. He really want to go up."

"In that case. I'll still forgive him from being late." Although Yukimura said it but there's still a hint of seriousness in his voice that send shiver to every regular.

"I will continue to investigate." Yanagi said close his notebook.

******

Yukimura got home early cause of arival of his father and stepmother and his stepsister. He wanted to make sure that the woman that his father chose is different from the last one.

Or else I will do things own my own again to shove her away.

"Is the new mother is good Oni--chan?" He's sister asked. Worried and fear in her voice.

"I hope She is Sayaka. Or Onii-chan will do terrible something again." Yukimura said and smiled at his little sister. His sister knew that her brother was scary. Yes he is smiling but in sadistic way. He's planning something if that stepmother of his are just like the old one.

"We're home kids!" Mr. Yukimura greeted his children.

"Otuo-san!" Sayaka run to his Father for a hug.

"How's my little princess?"

"I'm good!"

"Seiichi."

"Welcome back. Otou-san." Yukimura said and looked to the woman behind his father.

"Hello." The woman said shyly. Sayaka quickly hide behind his brother from the woman.

"Oh! Meet Yumiko Asusagawa. She will be you're mother soon." Said Mr. Yukimura. The youngest Yukimura just smiled and greet the woman back. The woman just smiled too.

The woman didn't see how the youngest Yukimura smile twisted in a sadistic way.

"Oh, Yumiko-san. Where is you're daughter?" Yukimura asked. He saw how her smile turn wipe away. He wonder why?

"Ran will not living with us. But she's here in Kanagawa, studying." Mr. Yukimura explained.

"Were to?" At least. He just only watch the mother.

"She transfer and staying at Rikkaidai dorm." Yukimura stunned of what he heard.

Yey!

Kyu-chan