four

Giselle's POV

"So, you managed to convince your mom to take us to the beach after school, to where Skate might be filming Verse?" I asked as I placed my phone in the pocket of my school skirt.

"Man, why do you have to question my ways? Be glad you're even going to be breathing the air Hayes Grier breathes." Finn said as he shoved me into the mini SUV. 

"Finn I love you so much but, are we really gonna go in our uniforms to meet Hayes Grier?" I questioned my right eyebrow rising 

"Well that unfortunately is the only way, deal with it Gi." He said with a straight face, quickly taking out his phone and went onto twitter.

I did the same and composed a tweet to Hayes; 

@supremehayes super super stocked that I might meet @HayesGrier today but in my crappy uniform, pray the track doesn't make my hair stick to my forehead!!!!! 

@wickedhayes; aww and no invite gi?? have fun love bug!! @supremehayes 

@supremehayes; sorry bup! but you always have bb practice, counting the days till i get to see your adorable face! @wickedhayes

@hayesgrier; and how soo my love? i think you'd look adorable in your uniform. @supremehayes

@supremehayes; do not question the ways of my boi Finn, he's got the hookup. @finntastic @hayesgrier

@finntastic; thats right boi, don't mess w me. 

@wickedhayes; same here love bug! @supremehayes

"Lilac just texted me. I think she's having a heart attack for you. Hayes Grier just called you my love." Finn said and I just hummed in response.

"10 hours before we meet hot guys!" Finn gushed and i just laughed knowing that we would most likely talk about this the entire school day. 

"Hey Gi." A voice said from behind me and I quickly shut my locker. 

I turned around and saw Shawn in his cute baseball pants, oh god I must look like a mess. "Hey Shawn, whats up?" I said and I re-opened my locker and took my chemistry book out and replaced it with my british literature book. 

"I was wondering, if you know, you'd like to go on a date sometime? Like maybe tomorrow after school? Hang around old town possibly?" He said and I gave him a quick smile.

"Yeah! Where should we meet up tomorrow?" I asked and shut my locker. "At the fountain at the school entrance." He kissed my cheek and walked off in the opposite direction. 

God, I'm so whipped over him and hayes.

Hayes and Giselle meet up next chapter!! Sorry for the slow updates, school is a pain in the ass and I'm a lazy hoe who waits last minute to do her work because she spends most of her time reading the flash imagines and listening to john mayer and shawn mendes at ungodly hours of the night. 

I'm signing off for the night, well not really, I'm making my way to read some more the flash imagines so brbrbrbr

feed back is always appreciated!! 

love, 

angel