06. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩

Bora leaned back, her gaze fixed on the sky. "I'm glad we met that day, It feels like fate."

Jungwon chuckled softly. "Fate, huh? Maybe it was."

As the sun began to set, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink, they found themselves lost in each other's company. The park seemed to hold a sense of magic, a place where two souls had come together in a serendipitous encounter.

"You know, I never would've thought we'd become friends," Bora admitted, her tone light.

Jungwon glanced at her, a playful glint in his eyes. "I guess life has a way of surprising us."

Bora's laughter danced in the air. "True. And I'm grateful for this friendship."

Their hands brushed against each other, a simple touch that spoke volumes. In that moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the connection they shared.

Jungwon's voice was softer now, his gaze locked onto Bora's. "Bora, I'm glad you're in my life."

A warm feeling spread through Bora's chest. "Me too, Jungwon."

Their laughter and words lingered, painting a memory that would remain with them long after the sun had set.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

The morning sun painted the schoolyard in a warm, golden hue as Bora entered the classroom. Little did she know that the day would bring an unexpected turn of events.

Bora's heart raced as she approached her desk. A  strawberry drink and a folded note sat on its surface. She picked up the note and read the words carefully scripted on it: "Meet me at the park at 6pm." A mix of curiosity and excitement surged within her. 

Could it be from Jungwon?

Unable to contain her excitement, she hurried over to her friends during the break between classes. Hana and Minji huddled together, their faces a blend of concern and intrigue. Bora couldn't help but share her news.

"Guess what, guys? I got another note, and it says to meet someone at the park at 6pm!" she exclaimed.

Hana's eyes bore a hint of worry. "Bora, just be cautious. After everything, it's important to stay safe."

Minji looked at Hana 

"Hana, maybe it's Jungwon? Maybe she has the opportunity to talk to him now."

Bora waved away Hana's concerns with an optimistic grin. "Come on, it's probably just someone trying to mend things. I'm sure it's Jungwon wanting to explain himself."

The day passed in a slow blur, each tick of the clock feeling like an eternity. Finally, as the hands aligned on 6pm, Bora stood at the entrance of the park. The sky was painted in hues of orange and pink, the sun slowly descending beyond the horizon.

With every step she took, her heart raced in anticipation. She hoped to find Jungwon waiting for her, ready to bridge the gap that had grown between them. However, as time ticked by, her hope began to wane, leaving a mix of disappointment and unease.

A figure appeared in the distance, and Bora's heart skipped a beat. Could it be Jungwon? Her steps quickened, excitement mixing with uncertainty. But as the figure drew closer, it became apparent that it wasn't him – it was someone else entirely.

"Hello, Bora," the stranger greeted with a chilling smile.

Bora's pulse quickened, her unease growing. "Who are you? You look like that guy from school-"

The stranger's grin widened, his voice laced with an unsettling tone. "Names aren't important. Just know that I have some business to attend to, and you're a part of it."

Fear spiked within Bora as she attempted to back away, but the stranger's grip on her arm was firm. Panic surged through her veins as she struggled, the world around her spinning in a whirlwind of confusion.

"Let me go!" Bora's voice trembled with a mixture of fear and anger.

Without warning, the stranger pushed her into a waiting car, his intentions chillingly clear. Bora's heart pounded in her chest, her breathing ragged as she fought to regain control over her situation. She yelled, her voice desperate and frantic.

"Jungwon! Help me!" Her voice echoed in the air, a plea for the one person who might understand her fear.

As the car's door closed and darkness enveloped her, the world spun into an uncertain void. Exhaustion washed over her, her vision growing hazy. Her last conscious thought was a desperate cry for Jungwon's name, a plea for someone to rescue her from the shadows that had suddenly encased her.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

hmmm, who could that stranger be lolll

thank you for reading

lots of love, 

EMY