Chapter 39 - Caught you fly spy

Start from the beginning

Karan " look their, the spy came is actually coming to the car side "

Jake " since it's just fly size, no one can actually recognize it, so it was easier for that person. Check the timing of car when it left and also note the direction "

Karan " note the car number now "

Om zoomed in and clicked the picture and send them to Karan
" MH 07 1798 bhai "

Karan " Avi, I m sending you a car number, I need the details asap "

Avi on other side of call " right back to you in 5 mins boss"

Om " The car direction is towards outskirts of Mumbai and then.. Shit the CCTV is not working ahead so we missed it "

Jake " check the next one "

Om " Yeah doing "

Karan " did the car crossed the check post anywhere? "

Om " no, the car didn't cross any major checkpost, it should be around nearby outskirts of Mumbai "

Karan recieved call from avi and he received the call.

Avi " Boss, the number plate belong to a person named Rajesh Goenka, who is none other than the son of Mr. Goenka, your ex business partner "

Karan " that bastard, so he was the one? "

Avi " but boss, according to our latest reports, Mr. Rajesh had travelled to Chicago for some official meeting and have not returned yet. I have cross checked the airport list, he isn't back to Mumbai yet "

Karan " what.. Then it can be Mr.Goenka himself? "

Avi " only if he is not in meeting with CM of our state that time. We have been following Mr Goenka as you mentioned, and our men reported that during that day and timing of spy issues, Goenka was in meeting with CM, inviting him for his new venture."

Karan " Okay avi, thanks for the help"

Avi " always boss "

He turned to Jake who was also confused.

Jake " who can it be? "

Om smirked looking at his camera
" may be I know who it is now? "
The other two looked at him confused and then shifted their focus to monitor, the mistaken tattoo reveal in the back of the neck have made the guess easier for them.

.....................................................................
On the outskirt of Mumbai,

A person was sitting in a ghost building, trying to calm down in the missed plan. Another person was sitting beside the mask person.

" Calm down, we will do something soon "

"How can I calm down, I lost my everthing bcoz of him and you r telling me to calm down "

" But you being upset here isn't going to change anything. We need another plan, we can't spy his house for anything now, he have tightened the security more "

" I want him to lose everything, just like me. I will not kill him but I will kill his wife, his daughter and rest of the family. I wont leave him. "

" You r planning against The Karan Kundrra, it's not easier, he will do anything to protect his wife and his daughter "

" And that's y I want to kill them, he should suffer, he should suffer, I will kill them "

" you can't even touch their nails, Ms. Navya Raghuvanshi "

The duo stopped up shocked to see karan kundrra standing with his glory there.  Besides him Jake and mac were there.