14🐞 🐾

Adriana was in their room's personal living room watching movie. Then she suddenly felt pain in her belly. Then wet down her legs. "Marin!! Come quickly!!", She shouted.

Marin was their bedroom when he hear his fiancée's screem. He run toward the living room. "Babe you okey? Are you hurt?", He asked worriedly. " B-baby i-is c-coming", She said in pain.

Marin don't waste the time and carry her down in main living room where everyone was talking. He told them the situation and carry Adriana to the car and drove to the hospital.

Marin was holding Adriana's hand while she was screeming.
"Adriana push on 3 okey", Doc. said and she nodded.

"1.......2........3 push", Doc. said.

"Aaahh I-it h-hurts", She screem.

"1........2.......3 push", Doc. said.

Adriana screem and push. This continued for four hours. Marin was hurting to see Adriana in pain. Adriana was sweating and panting.

"I can see his head. This is last push and he will be out", Doc. said encouraging Adriana to push.

Adriana screem and push the last time. Room was silent for few second then the room was filled with baby's cry.

Doctor asked Marin if he want to cut umbrical cord he said yes and cut the cord.
Doctor give the baby to nurse to check him while she help Adriana to push placenta out of her. After cleanIMG the baby Nurse give him to Adriana.

Adriana was crying to see her baby. She kiss his head and said," Hello baby". She turn to Marin who was watching them with bright smile on his face.

"Do wanna hold him?", She asked with smile. Marin nodded. Adriana handed baby to Marin who was crying with happiness looking at his lifelines.

"Welcome to the world Marcel. I love you so much my son", He said and kiss his head then sit beside Adriana. He kissed and said," Thank you so much for this little mirical . I love you so much". Adriana chuckle and said,"I love you too and thank you too ".

Marin smile and kiss his son and fiancée's foreheads. Marcel open his eyes for first time. He have blue hair and bluebell eyes just like his father. "He is just like you. He has your hair and eyes", Adriana said with amusement. "Next time I want a little Adriana", Marin said with smirk causing her to blush.

Everyone was excited to see new born baby. Their friends, classmates and family they all come to meet their son. Then doctor come to room and asked," So what do you want to name your baby?". Adriana smile and said," Marcel Doupain Chang". Doctor smile and said," Its beautiful name and again Congratulations on birth of you son". Then doctor left them to talk.

Everyone left when visiting hours was over. Marin was staying with Adriana and baby. Marin and Adriana were talking then Marcel start to cry.

Marin call the nurse to asked what to do. She told them to feed breast milk to baby. Then left when they understand what to do.

"Marin why are you not going out?", She asked.

"Why do I go out?", He asked confused.

"Because I am going to breastfeed the baby ", She answered.

"Its not like I haven't seen you naked before", Marin said with smirk.

"Don't get jealous when he will suck my nipples", Adriana said with smirk.

Marin nodded. Adriana unbutton her top and pull it down and bring little Marcle towards her chest. She put her nipple in his mouth.

Baby grab her nipple in his mouth and start sucking and drinking milk. Marin was was gulping to see this.

Adriana turn to him and caught him staring. She chuckle and said," Don't be jealous. When I will feed the baby than you can also drink okey". Marin nodded. Adriana told him to lock the door. He lock the door then waited baby to finish.

Adriana finish feeding to the baby then she make him burp than give him to Marin. He place the baby back in the bed and cover him with blanket to keep him warm.

Adriana call Marin close to her then told him to lay next to her. When he went beside her she lay beside him. "Now you can drink ", She said with smile. "Are you sure?", He asked. She nodded.

Marin grab her nipple in his mouth and suck on them and drink milk. When he finish drinking he turn to Adriana who was playing with his hair and said," Your milk taste more sweet then before I like it". Adriana blush then button her top and cuddle with him and went to sleep.