4🐞 🐾

Adriana was in living room waiting for her mother. Then Mrs. Gabriela Agresté come down in formal outfit. "Good Afternoon mother", Adriana said. Gabriela said," Good Afternoon, do you know where are we going?". Adriana said," Yes. We are going to DC. Fashion INC.".

Gabriela nodded and said," We are going for meeting for partnership. This company is world no. 1 fashion company. Their CEO have established this company two years ago and make it world's no. 1 company. Their CEO is Mr. MDC. I am taking you so you can meet them and learn from them and you have to behave there". Adriana nodded.

After one hour they stop in front of a big black fascinating building with amazing structure. They were amazed by it.

They went inside then a lady at least 25 years old come to them. "Hello Mrs. Agresté our CEO is waiting in meeting room. Please this way".

They were impressed by their behavior and atmosphere. Gabriela thank her and follow her to meeting room followed by Adriana and Nathan.

Marin was already waiting in meeting room. He was talking on phone then his secretary knock on the door. "Come in", He said and door open and his secretary said," Sir Mrs. Agresté is here for meeting". Marin smile and said," Bring them inside".

When They enter the room Mrs. Agrests and Nathan and Adriana were shocked. Then they snap out of the shock when his secretary introduce them to Marin," Mrs. Agresté meet Our CEO Marin Doupain Chang ".

Marin smile and walk toward Gabriela and hold his hand out to shook and said, "Hello Mrs. Agresté. It nice to meet you again". Gabriela smile and shook his hand and said," Hello Mr. MDC. Its pleasure to meet you too and please call me Gabriela if Its fine with you". To she her smile Adriana and Nathan were shocked.

Marin smile and said," It fine with me Gabriela and please call me Marin". Then Marin turn to Adriana and open his arm for hug with smile and said," love,will you not hug your boyfriend? ".

Adriana smile and walk towards Marin and hug him. Marin kiss her forehead then turn toward Gabriela and Nathan who were shocked.

He smile and said," Gabriela today's meeting was not only for our partnership but also to discuss my and Adriana's relationship. We want your approval for this". Gabriela start laughing shocking Adriana and Nathan again.

She smile and said," I had already approved when I first meet you. I saw sincerity and love for her in your eyes her just like her father had for me. You remind me of him.

I was waiting for Adriana to find out her feelings for you. Now finally you both are together. Adriana and Marin Congrats". Adriana smile and hug her mother and thank her.

After meeting Gabriela and Nathan went back and Marin take Adriana to show her their house. "It was a big surprised. I am shocked. You are so much amazing. You have your own company. You are more successful then my mother".

Marin chuckle and kiss her lips and said," Thats why I wanted to tell her about our relationship when she come to my company".

Adriana put her hand on her stomach and said," Do you hear that baby, your daddy is not only a amazing superhero but also an amazing and successful businessman".

Marin chuckle and lean and put his hand on her stomach and wishper like he telling their baby a secret," And your mommy is also an amazing super hero and super famous model". They both laugh and drove to their destination.

When they reached Adriana was shocked to see the mension it was more beautiful and bigger then her mansion. Marin hold her hand take her inside.

It has a big hall, two living rooms, one big and one small, two dinning room big and small, music room, library, kitchen, garden, two pools, two master bedroom with bathroom, personal kitchen, living room with dinning tables. It has four bedrooms and three guest rooms with bathroom in each room and movie room and games room and training room with equipment and garage with so many cars and bikes

After that Marin took Adriana to restaurant for dinner. "Marin you house is very beautiful and big but why are you living in bakery". Marin smile holding her hand and said," We decided to move in our new house after my graduation and me and you will move in early because we have to make arrangement for our baby's and I have told your mom that you will be living with me and she agreed".

Adriana nodded in agreement excitedly. "And I have make appointment for your check up at 11 am". Adriana smile and said," okay and tomorrow we will tell our parents about our baby". Marin nodded and kiss her palm of hand .

After lunch they went back to back. Tom and Sabina were sitting in living room waiting for Marin and Adriana. "Mom Dad we are back", Marin said with smile. "Welcome back Marin and hello Adriana", Tom said. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Doupain Chang", Adriana said with smile.

"Sweetheart call us mom and dad now you are part our family okay", Sabina said and hug her then Tom join them. "Okay mom and Dad", Adriana said with giggle. Marin was watching them with smile on his lips.

After dinner they went to Marin's room. He has taken off magazines and his room was blue and black. Adriana enter the room and plop on the bed. Plagg and Tikki went to Tikki's small house upstare.

"Sweetheart come on change your clothes before sleeping", Marin said with his T-Shirt in his hand. Adriana groan and mumble," I don't wanna get up I am tired. Can you please change them for me I don't wanna move".

Marin chuckle at her cuteness and said," Okey sweetheart". Marin smile and walk towards Adriana and undress her leaving her in her panties and bra.

When Marin's eyes went to Adriana's belly he smile lovingly. There was already a small baby bump on her belly. He make her wear T-Shirt and laid her down on the bed Comfortably. He kneel beside her and put his hand on her stomach after he kiss her stomach.

"Hello in there little one. This is your daddy Marin. We are waiting to meet you. When you will come out daddy will play with you. I promise that I will keep you and your mommy always safe and happy and I will give you both World's all happiness. Daddy loves you and your mommy so much".

While he was talking to the baby he don't notice Adriana was listening and smiling. She start laughing on his silliness. Marin hear and and asked," When did you wake up and why are you laughing?".

She stop laughing and said," I woke up when you were talikg to baby and I am laughing on your silliness. Baby is very tiny and can't understand you right now. You are dork Marin".

"You wounded me Darling", Marin said with his hand on his heart and fake hurt. Adriana chuckle and rub her belly and said," Sweetie your Daddy is so much silly".

Marin smirk and said," Don't make fun of me babe ones this baby will come out of your belly then I will make you carry another one".

Adriana blush and hide her face with her hands. Marin chuckle and start changing his clothes. He was about to wear his shirt but Adriana call him to sleep.

"Love let me wear my shirt first", Marin said but Adriana grab his hand and pout and said," No sleep like this. I want to cuddle with you like this".

Marin chuckle and said," Are not you acting like a baby". Then went to bed shirtless. Adriana pout and said," There is a baby growing inside me thats why I am like this. This is your baby's fault".

Marin laught and kiss her stomach and her forehead and said," Good night baby", Good night Sweetheart". Adriana cuddle into his bare chest and said," Good night honey". Then they sleep dreaming about their future.