Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Miya's POV:

"Hey Niall! Hey Josh!" Eliza says as we near the table Niall is sitting at. Along with his drummer Josh.

"Hey girls. What's the story on your recording?" Niall asks smiling at Eliza. Yup. You can see the look in his eyes. He likes her. But so does Liam. And I am helping Liam get Eliza but yet Niza would be so cute! Niza. Yup. That is so their ship name. I call naming it. Where is my money? Wait. I don't get money yet. Because Niza isn't real. And I am helping Liam make Eiam real. Gosh my brain is messed up.

"Simon said we get to record some covers than some songs. He may even hook us up with some gigs." Eliza says proudly. Niall nods before looking over to Josh. Who seems to be looking off into space. I try and follow his gaze to what he is staring at. Eliza seems to be doing the same thing too. All I find is that it is something behind me. Nobody is behind me. So maybe it is me?

Eliza looks over at Niall who nods before she smiles.

"Joshy boy!" Niall yells. Josh jumps a bit before looking at Niall who is now in a laughing fit.

"I have to go. Band practice. See you." Josh says before leaving.

Eliza and I both take a seat before Niall starts talking again.

"What song are you going to sing?" He asks looking at Eliza. Of course. Them two go on a flirting spree. Here I am. Third wheel, again.

"Change Your Life by: Little Mix, Secrets by: One Republic. Then I have no clue what one I am picking. Miya I think will pick an Ed Sheeran song. Or one really old song I have never heard of. But is really catchy."

Then they start talking about things I can't put my inputs in.

I am starting to take back my thoughts on Niza.

Liam's POV:

I think I am in trouble.

I know I am in trouble

Why else would Simon call me to his office for a private meeting if I wasn't in trouble.

What did I do wrong?

Did Louis blame something on me?

Or am I being way to nice again.

Is it about Danielle?

I have had enough of Simon trying to get us back together. We broke up for a reason! Can they not see that? Why would someone break up for no reason? I know some people do that. But I don't. It's mean and rude.

But Simon thinks I am the nice one. And what I did was rude.

I hope that is not the case.

I just hope I am not in trouble.

"Liam come sit down." Simon says in a mono tone. I can not tell by any of his actions his mood. I just hope he isn't angry. Angry Simon is bad!

"Liam, you know Miya and Eliza right?" I nod. "Well, their band Secretly Featured is going to be opening for One Direction on their Take Me Home World Tour." My heart jumped with glee. "But there is only one catch." Thats when my heart sank. '

"Whats the catch?" I ask a little scared but trying to hide it.

"You see, the girls will be with you boys a lot. Hanging out with you in the hotels. Going to rehearsals with you. One of you boys is bound to have a crush or what ever you guys call it. On one of the girls. The rule is none of you can date them. Not even sneak around date them. Dating is a big NO! You got that? Wait. Maybe that would be a cool idea. Having one and only one of you guys to date one of them." Simon says standing up and pacing the room a bit. "Only you, Niall, and Harry are single. So you could put the two quite ones Niall and Miya together. Or you could put loud with quite and have Niall and Eliza together." My heart stops. Simon raises an eyebrow at me. "You know what. I am going to think about this. Then have a meeting with you guys. You are dismissed."

I get up and start walking out the door. Before I do I can vaguely hear him say something about Eliza and Niall.

Do I think this is a good idea?

No. Not unless he lets us pick. Which I think he won't.

-Lexx