Bayverse Raph x Mouse Mutant reader

( you are a mouse mutant )
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name
F/C - Fur Color
E/C - Eye Color
W/N - Woman Name

Request by: artzzy_boo

<~~~~>

Raph jumped into the lair seeing you and Donnie he hmph turning " what's up Raph? " Leo asked " how did that happen? " he asked noticing Raph scratched upper arm " a fight against the foot I'm fine. Donnie. Have any bandages? " he asked " huh? Raph? What happened!? " you asked worried getting the bandages you bandaged him as he explained glaring at Donnie.

Donnie stared at him and looked down nervously
" thanks Y/N. I'm gonna rest. " he said leaving
" someone jealous... " Mikey whispered to Leo and Leo couldn't help but chuckled " what you two laughing for? " Donnie asked " nothing... " they both said.

Raph listen to music trying to fall asleep he was staring at the ceiling he thought of you " argh.... why? " he asked " why what? " you asked " Y/N?! what are you doing in here? " he asked taking his headphones off " I wanted to make sure you were ok.... apologies for scaring you.... " you said " it's fine... and you didn't scare me. " he said turning around getting up you crossed your arms " don't tell the others.... " he said " so you admit I scared you they asked " yes... " he said.

You smiled gently going to him he flinched a bit at a fur touching his below arm he turned only realizing it was you he stared at you " Raph.... " you said remembering your conversation with Donnie

Flashback -

You were helping Donnie with one his projects he blinked looking at you " you should just tell him how ya feel.... " he said " huh? What you mean? " you asked " you know what I mean N/N. You can't hide it from me ya know? " he said " I know... you really think he'll accept me? " you asked " of course he would.... I heard from Leo... Raph also loves you just doesn't know how to show it. " he said.

End of Flashback -

" yes Y/N? " Raph asked waiting " nothing.... also your wound should heal in about a week or 2.... " you said leaving sadly " Is everything alright child? " Master Splinter asked " Master Splinter! Oh sorry yes everything is fine. " you lied " are you certain? " he asked " no.... " you admitted " it's Rapheal isn't
it? " he asked " yes... I can't get him out of my head Splinter no matter what I do... " you said " maybe you should talk to him.... my son seem to have fondness for you too. " he said.

" really? " you asked " that's what Donnie said too. But I'm not so certain it's true. " you said " you have to ask to find out yourself, young one. " he said smiling " it'll turn out. " he said walking away you watched him then looked down.

You say on the edge of a rooftop leaning against a chimney you watched the city people do normal things you put your hood over you " stupid Leo. Always him... " you heard knowing it was Raph you hid behind the chimney.

Raph stood at the edge he pushed into a wall angrily you flinched he breathed in and fell to his knees annoyed with everything Leo being the leader, Mikey getting into his stuff Donnie being the smartest and you.... and Donnie he looked up thinking of you.

You were always with Donnie and he hated it of course he was jealous of it whenever his brothers Leo and Mikey brought it up " I can't believe you fell for a Nerd... " Mikey said " Yeah I thought you hated them! " Leo said crossing his arms smirking at his younger brother " I never said I hated them. And she's different. " Raph says their are times where he'll get jealous and " Jealous Raph? " Leo asked
" NO! Shut it! " Raph said he always got annoyed and defensive when it came to you.

Raph turner throwing one of his Sai landing right next to your head his eyes widen " Y/N? " Raph asked you pulled down your hood " what are you doing here? Don't spy on me! You know I could have killed ya! " he said angrily " I know I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. But I was here first. I came here to think as always. " you said walking to the edge looking down he watched you.

" it's peaceful. " you said " yeah it is. You come here too? " he asked " you do as well? " you asked " yeah whenever I'm angry. " he said " this is the only way I actually get to communicate with the humans of this city. And see this city. " you said he turn to you curiously " oh yeah? How's that? " he asked you looked at him.

You pulled him " I'll show you. " you said he followed you as you ran across the rooftops you jumped down you walked out of the dead end " what are you doing? " he asked pulling you back " it's ok Raph. Their welcoming. " you said seeing people dancing with mask and everything you walked out of the dead end smiling you pulled Raph " Y/N... " a woman said " W/N! This is my friend Rapheal. " you said.

" hello Raph I am W/N. Welcome.... " she said leaving " do they know were mutants? " he asks extremely confused " yes. But their extremely welcoming. This is place for people like us or unordinary humans  to Be themselves... " you explained making him oh " come dancers starting... " you said " I'm not a good dancer though... " he said looking down you took his fingers " it's ok neither am I. " you said pulling him happily you two dance following the other people dancing.

You giggled a bit Raph spinned you around bumping into him you blushed smiling up at him happily he smiled after the dancing he came to you on the roof edge with food from the place he sat down giving you your and begin to eat his " that was fun. Didn't know humans could be this friendly nor welcoming to us Mutants. " he said " yeah. Sometimes you have to look in the right place. " you said looking up at the stars.

He stared at you head tilted he form a smile " thanks Y/N for tonight I actually had fun for once. " he admits you gasp and turned to him smiling giggling
" I'm glad... Raph their is something I should tell you.... " you said he turned to you " I am in love you with. And have been for a while now. I just been to scared to say it. Because I was afraid of you not loving me back. " you said.

" how could you think I would not love you back? I do love you Y/N ever since we met. I just never knew how to tell you. You know I'm not the lovey type of guy.... " he said about sadly " it's alright I still want to be with you. " you said he smiled and flicked a bit when you leaned into him he looked at you and smiled bigger " love you too, Y/N. Rest now... " he said.