Chapter 2.

We arrived in Italy. Alice stole a yellow Porsche and was currently speeding through the streets of Italy. Bella was sitting in the front, holding on for dear life and I was sitting in the back.

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car." Bella said sarcastically to Alice.

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." Alice told her.

"Not today." Bella said. Suddenly Alice stepped on the gas pedal, looking zoned out. Just then a vision came to me. It was of Edward, the Volturi refused him and he's going to expose himself.

I snapped out of it to see Bella looking at me and Alice, worried.

"What? What did you guys see?" Bella asked.

"They refused him." I told her.

"So?" Bella asked.

"He's gonna make a scene. Show himself to the humans." Alice said. looking at Bella.

"No! When?" Bella asked freaking out now.

"He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest." I told Bella, she looked at me, fear and worry in her eyes.

"God, Alice you got to hurry up." Bella exclaimed.

"There's Volterra." I announced looking to our left. Bella looked up and over.

Alice sped into Volterra, honking. She continued honking, trying to get people out of the way.

"Why are they all in red?" Bella asked, grabbing her head.

"San Marco's day festival. They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city." Alice explained. "It's the perfect setting."

"The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself." I told Bella.

"We have five minutes." Bella said looking at the clock.

"I know, Bella just breathe." Alice said trying to calm her down. Alice honked coming towards four security guards

"Alice, Braelynn!" Bella said getting out of the car, looking at us.

"Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming. If we go, he'll read our thoughts. He'll think we're lying. He'll rush into it." I told her, Alice nodded agreeing with me. I could put my mental shield up but Edward could sense me and I'm not willing to risk that.

"Where do I go?" Bella asked frantically.

"He'll be under the clock tower." Alice said.

"Go Bella!" I half yelled. She shut the door and started running. Me and Alice got out of the car, making our way smoothly over to the clock tower. Me and Alice both got a vision, Bella saved Edward.

Me and Alice walked in the door, seeing Bella in Edwards arms and two of the Volturi guards in front of them. Demetri and Felix, I've heard of who these guys are.

"Come on, guys." I said as me and Alice walked up to Bella and Edward. Alice went to stand next to Edward and I stood by Bella.

"It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene now." I told them, giving them a look.

"We wouldn't." Felix said, looking at me. A blonde girl, Jane came walking down the hall.

"Enough." Jane said as she took her hood off.

"Jane." Edward said lowly.

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." She told us looking at Edward, then Felix and Demetri and back at us.