Girl behind the bathroom door

SHAMELESS____________GIRL BEHIND THE BATHROOM DOOR

SHAMELESS
____________
GIRL BEHIND THE BATHROOM DOOR

LATER ON IN THE DAY, Madison felt alone.

Which she normally never felt, because although she didn't really have a massive group of close friends, she still had a big span of people who are nice to her and treated her like a friend, and along with that she also knew she had a best friend who would always pick up the pieces Madison left when she was falling apart.

Sadie and Madison have been friends since the start of freshman year. Sadie was in the corner of a bathroom cubicle freaking out because she had started the period of the month and she didn't bring anything to help her because she was a couple days early. Therefore, she wasn't expecting it. That's when the angel herself appeared, by that we mean that's when Madison Bexley entered the school bathroom to tidy herself up a bit because she just had gym and she wanted to get out of the girls locker room as fast as she could.

So as Madison put her bag on the sink to locate her lipgloss and hairbrush, that's when she heard sadies muffled cries from the opposite side of the door behind her.

At first, she was tempted to just walk out the bathroom and pretend she didn't hear anything, then she thought that was bad feminism and mentally punched herself for even thinking that. So she walked up to the door and lightly banged on the door, that's when the crying came to an abrupt stop.

"Yeah?" Was heard by Madison.

" are you okay? I thought I heard you crying" Madison, said softly to the girl behind the door.

Sadie let out a Chuckle and wiped her nose  with her sleeve " yeah, I'm fine, I just-it's stupid but... I've got my period, I don't have anything with me to-like-help it."

" oh, okay well I've got a tampon in my bag if you want one?" She then heard the sniffling quiet down.

"Okay." she responded, so Madison dug into her bag and pulled out a tampon passing it under the door "thank you."

Madison moved back to the mirror and started to do what she originally came into the bathroom for. About five minutes past before the cubicle door had opened, And  a blonde girl, with mascara, slightly running down her face walked out. Without speaking, Madison pulled the girl over to the mirror and got a tissue and wet it under the tap and started to clean up the mascara stains from under her eyes. She stopped, and Sadie looked at her while  Madison flashed a smile.

"I'm Madison." She says as she starts to put all her things back in her bag.

" I know, I am Sadie."

And just like that, our friendship was made through a tampon and a fear of the girls locker rooms and being a good feminist, and because of the reasons, Madison and Sadie have never had to worry about feeling alone.

____________ ____________ ________

AUTHORS NOTE <3
I know, it's been to long and I'm so sorry, but I've been like super non-motivated and tired. But here's a chapter for you. I know it's not a lot but I'm sure it'll do for now xxx