6

Tang Li organized the current information.

This was a script world, and the "character" she was bound to play was an arrogant and domineering young lady. In the so-called "story background," she was portrayed as a malicious woman who maliciously separated Chu Chisi from her first love (another Alpha).

The task assigned by the system was to win the affection of the target (Chu Chisi), gain her trust, and successfully complete the entire script world.

"I finally understand now," Tang Li said with melancholy, "why Chu Chisi would rather torture me and fulfill this marriage contract."

Her beloved was already gone.

A cold corpse was of no use to her.

To completely destroy and crush someone, you needed to slowly push them to the brink, give them sporadic hope, and then ruthlessly tear it away. Torture their spirit, mock their beliefs, trample upon their loved ones,

Repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly,

Until they were utterly hopeless.

No matter how she thought about it, the future seemed full of uncertainty. Tang Li calculated and realized that it seemed like all paths were dead ends.

Seeing her troubled expression, the system hurriedly comforted her, "Relax a bit. At least Chu Chisi hasn't taken real action yet. There should still be some room to maneuver."

It was a small consolation amidst the unfortunate situation.

After another gust of cold wind by the riverside, Tang Li finally stood up. She brushed off the dust behind her and stretched lazily.

"Are you leaving now?" the system promptly emerged, asking considerately, "Shall I call you a cab?"

Tang Li half-closed her eyes, casting a sidelong glance at a dark corner behind her, and shook her head, "Let's wait for a bit."

She yawned and began strolling leisurely along the riverside, sometimes walking faster, sometimes slower, taking intermittent steps.

The river's waves surged, incessantly crashing against the banks, flowing relentlessly into the North Sea. The distant harbor remained bustling, and every now and then, the distant sound of ship horns could be heard.

"It's quite amazing; someone is actually tailing me."

Tang Li continued to saunter forward with a casual tone, casually mentioning a rather extraordinary matter.

"What?" the system was taken aback, "Someone is tailing you? I didn't see anyone? I haven't detected any strange pheromones either."

"Your counter-surveillance skills are lacking," Tang Li teased.

She couldn't help but halt her steps, giving the pink icon an accusing look. "What's the use of you? I thought you would have noticed long ago."

The system sounded wronged, "I'm not omniscient. If I knew everything, I would have revealed the entire script to you from the beginning. Wouldn't that make the game too easy?"

"Ah, I'm really sorry, it was my negligence," Tang Li's tone shifted, "What can you normally see?"

The system contemplated for a moment and summarized, "I have a view that follows you, so whatever you can't see, I can't see either."

"I have some permissions, like setting alarms and unlocking doors. But for larger tasks, like resurrecting the dead or pausing time, I can't do that."

Tang Li pondered, "I see."