2

The system was shocked, "Wait, you're moving too fast. Signing the marriage contract doesn't mean you have to get a marriage certificate. This target you're trying to pursue is dangerous. Be careful..."

"She's dangerous? And you want me to be careful?" Tang Li smiled leisurely, swirling the glass in her fingers, "Are you hiding some additional information from me that you don't want to reveal?"

The system choked, "Well... Some content needs to be unlocked by you. I can't say too much."

"Oh, then let's wait until it's unlocked."

Ignoring the system's objection, Tang Li confidently signed the contract. Later, she and Chu Chisi went to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Afterward, both of them had a little red booklet in their hands.

Getting their marriage certificate just two hours after meeting could be described as an ultra-quick flash marriage. Tang Li thought this, and she put the marriage certificate into her bag, intending to keep it safe.

However, Chu Chisi seemed indifferent.

She casually tossed the documents into her bag, not even bothering to take another look, then walked away from Tang Li.

Her black hair slightly fluttered, the tips of her hair carrying a hint of fragrance, like the touch of fine snow, gently wrapping around Tang Li's heart.

Tang Li hesitated and called out, "...Wife?"

"Don't follow me." Chu Chisi looked coldly at her, her attitude distant and icy. Her eyes were chilly, and she didn't want to say anything more.

Watching the other person walk away, Tang Li sighed deeply, her voice somewhat melancholic, "I feel like she hates me, especially."

The system said, "Be more confident, remove the 'seems.'"

Tang Li: "..."

Since there was still some time, Tang Li returned to the Tang family home for a visit.

From the magnificent crystal chandelier and the luxurious decor around, the Tang family used to be a prosperous and influential existence.

However, due to various reasons, they had fallen, and many expensive decorations were sold off. Most of the servants were dismissed, making the house feel empty.

The servants looked at her with fear on their faces. They either avoided her from a distance or called her "Miss" with quivering voices. It made Tang Li quite uncomfortable.

"What did the original host do exactly?"

Tang Li was puzzled, "Not only do the servants fear her, but even her fiancée, who she entered a marriage contract with, despises her like this."

Unfortunately, Tang Li soon found out the reason.

Similar to the real world, this world could roughly be divided into three genders: Alpha, Beta, and Omega, each with subtle differences between them.

However, in this gradually mature society, the impact of gender had been greatly reduced, and there were different types of people in all walks of life, showing mutual respect.

Except for the original host, a scum of the earth, a notorious Alpha.

Based on the information she gathered, the original host was arrogant and despicable. She abused her family's power and authority to do all sorts of wicked deeds, piling up a mountain of bad deeds.

One of the most infamous of these was forcefully breaking up a loving couple, forcing that Omega to enter a marriage contract with her and indirectly causing the death of the Omega's first love.