𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

Blinking a few times, my vision clears and it's.. Rainer.

"Rainer." I call out softly, his sharp features curve into a bright smile and his skin sinks in on either side of his lips. He caresses my cheek softly with his thumb, eyes scanning my expression.

"I told you to rest, didn't I?" He says sternly but I can sense the concern in his tone.

I nod, fully aware of the fact that I slept at nearly 3 A.M. in his bed last night, unable to sleep for no certain reason. I brushed it off as nothing, not wanting to look too deep into it.

Perhaps it was my mind preparing me for today?

"Where am I..?" I ask, bringing my head up to look around the room and I see it's Rainer's office. The gray walls, the familiar bookshelf, my desk, his desk, and I realize I'm laying down on the couch.

Something seems wrong.

"Our office."

Not a single one of my friends are in sight. The room is empty, lacking life besides ours, though Salem was most likely kicked out the second Rainer came and saw me knocked out.

I slowly sit up, the leather squeaking under my weight as I use my elbows and then the palm of my hands to support myself up along with his large hands. I bring a hand up to my head, rubbing my temple as the need to pee suddenly comes to mind.

Without a word, I move to stand up as I yawn, causing him to immediately yank me back down onto the couch. I scrunch my eyebrows, looking at him up and down.

There's a worried look on his face and his grip on my bicep tightens. My jaw clenches as I wiggle out of his grip, moving to stand up again and this time I'm successful.

I'm already reaching for the door handle by the time Rainer speaks.

"Where are you going, Gold?" He groans.

"The bathroom, don't miss me too much." I say humorously.

All eyes are on me when I swing the door open, revealing my hopefully somewhat decent appearance as I turn right, heading for the bathroom.

I'm not sure if Sofia is out somewhere or my gaze just didn't seem to stick on her. I don't pay much attention to it and continue walking down the corridor, running into a few employees on the way.

I push the bathroom door open and thankfully, I'm met with an empty, clean bathroom. Unlike the office, the bathroom has a dark, mysterious aura that somehow matches Rainer's office.

It has dim but nice lighting that's more than good enough to do touch ups of your makeup and for once in my life, I'm coming here to actually piss. I hurry into the first stall, shutting and locking the door behind me and I start to do my business.

Seconds after I'm done, I hear the bathroom door being pushed open as I'm adjusting my skirt. While I'm doing so, I take a peek through the small crack between the wall and door, noticing a familiar head of brown hair.

I move closer to the crack, bending down slightly and my guess is right. It's none other than Marzanna Bianchi that has walked in and she has a stack of papers in her hands which she places down near the sink.

I swallow my saliva, squinting my eyes to get a better glimpse of what the papers contain.

And in big, bold letters, there it is written.

The Contract.

My heart drops, watching her flip through the pages. I can tell she's getting closer and closer to the Submissive part with how the words on the paper start to fade.