𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.𝟓﹗

Start from the beginning

Her cunt clenches around me and I can tell she's getting close despite not a single word being uttered from her. She tries to bring her head down, hiding between her shoulders though I quickly pull her back up.

"Behave."

She whines when another slap is laid on her pretty ass, at this point there's a certain spot on both of her cheeks tinted a vibrant red. The sight of it turns me on and before I know it, I'm close to my release as well.

"I— Oh, fuck, Rainer..! I'm gonna cum—" She inhales sharply and whimpers, biting her lip in an attempt to suppress her moans. Instead, she lets out various whimpers, one after another.

Her legs start to quiver ever so slightly and smirk tugs on my lips, motivating me to thrust faster and deeper. Her moans increase in volume along with a few shaky, breathy whimpers as she pushes her ass against me desperately.

"Are you gonna cum for me, lovely?"

She nods eagerly and I slap her ass.

"Shit.. Rainer, oh! Please, don't stop.." She moans out and I pull her hair harshly. I can feel my cock start to twitch inside of her as my pace slows down.

And then, I quickly pull out, stroking myself over her ass and rubbing my tip ever so slightly against her clit. I grunt lowly as I finish all over her back, white liquid drips from the head of my cock onto her bare back.

I smile in satisfaction, bringing a hand down to her clit and rubbing it with my thumb in circles before I feel her coat my fingers with her release. She moans loudly, throwing her head back as I bring my digits up to my mouth.

Aurelia looks over her shoulder, watching as I suck her juices off of my fingers.

────

"Oh, Rainer! Please, daddy..!" She moans out and my gaze never leaves her face.

Her mouth hangs open, moan after moan falling from it, and I watch as a few beads of drool spill from the corner of her mouth. My tongue moves skillfully against her clit, lapping against her with no mercy whatsoever.

Aurelia's a whimpering mess, her hand tugs on my hair rather harshly, pushing me deeper into her clit until the tip of my nose is met with her skin. I smile, letting her until finally, her moans start to get louder and her thighs are nearly squishing my skull.

Just when I'm a hundred percent sure she's going to climax, I pull away and wipe off the excess slick on my chin. Her shoulders relax and her body untenses as she looks at me with a disappointed look.

"I swear to God, Rainer.." She whimpers, wrapping a hand around my neck and pulling me down closer to her.

"Please.. Please, please, fuck me.." She's begging so much to the pout that her eyes start to glisten with tears.

I grab her by the chin, tilting her head up ever so slightly to make her stare directly into my eyes. I look down at her, my tongue pokes the inside of my cheek and my jaw clenches before my eyes land on something on the counter.

A glass, filled with nothing but ice cubes.

Aurelia catches me staring and decides to take a look too, only to turn around with her mouth hanging open as she shakes her head slowly.

I smirk, reaching over the counter slightly to grab the glass and bring it towards us. Her eyes are glued on it as I take one cube of ice, the coldness causing my fingers to go numb.

Aurelia is sitting near the edge of the counter, her legs spread and feet on the counter as her gaze shifts between me and the melting ice cube. "Rainer, I.. Oh my God!"

She lets out a loud moan mixed with a whimper when I press the cube against her clit. Out of instinct, she bucks her hips up and attempts to move away from it which only makes me press it down harder.

"Take it, bambina, you have no choice." I chuckle deeply, my other hand holding her hip in place to prevent her from moving further. She bites her lip, eyes starting to well with tears as I move the ice cube in a circle on her clit.

"Oh, God.. It's so..! Mmh, please!" She moans, begging for something she isn't even clear she wants. I chuckle, shaking my head before taking away my hand on her hip to stroke myself.

I keep the ice cube pressed against her cunt and she continues to squirm and writhe before I line the tip of my cock at her entrance. Without warning, I fully thrust in and she lets out a gasp mixed with a whimper.

She's quick to grab onto the edges of the counter, Aurelia's eyes shut almost immediately and she throws her head back. I, too, groan deeply, the cold feeling over her folds and clit transfers over to my dick.

Giving her no time to adjust, I start thrusting at an unbelievable pace while at the same time, keeping the ice cube on her clit. The moans escape one after another and at this point she's unable to hold them back anymore.

I smirk, snaking my hand around her thigh and adjusting it so I can thrust at a better angle. I throw her leg over my shoulder, her heel touches my upper back and I'm able to thrust into her much better.

"Oh! Please, holy shit, it feels so good.." She says in one breath before whimpering uncontrollably. Each breath she takes is accompanied by a high-pitched moan as my nails dig into the skin of her hips.

The ice cube has melted a lot now and there's trails of cold water dripping down her clit and onto my cock that's disappearing and appearing in between her legs at a fast pace. I pull the ice cube away, playing with it in my fingers before getting another idea.

Right when I feel she's close, I tap on her jaw, asking her to open her mouth and thankfully she follows my request. And as a wave of pleasure washes over me, I drop the small ice cube into her mouth, shooting my release into her tight cunt.

She moans and throws her head back, eyes never leaving mine as she shuts her mouth and takes the ice cube. I thrust into her a few more times for good measure, fucking my cum mixed with hers back into her.

We're both left panting, chest rising and falling as she runs a hand through her messy finger hair. I bring a hand up to cup her cheek, caressing it softly with my thumb as I admire her quietly.

"You're so fucking beautiful when I ruin you."

────