"It's the fucking pills brother, all right?"

"Go on Bonnie!" Lizzie and Polly shouted. "Hit him Bonnie!" Lottie joined in, clapping her hands.

"Fuck are they laughing at?" Tommy referred to the women.

"It's a new batch, too strong" Arthur said, referring to the alcohol they were drinking. "Come on Bonnie" Polly urged.

Arthur watched as the man across the room, stood up, walking off. Arthur got on his feet. "Arthur leave it" Tommy shouted. "Where is he going?" Arthur asked, following after. "Sit down and watch the fight, eh, Arthur?"

He ignored him and kept walking. "Let me do my fucking job"

Arthur walked up the dark hallway and into the blue light, sniffing. He heard noise coming from the changing room and he took his gun from his pocket, looking around. He slowly stepped into the room, "right" he whispered.

He walked through, his gun at the ready. He placed a hand on the wall, exhaling.

Tommy left his seat, following after. "Arthur?" he shouted, walking down the hall.

The man came from behind, pressing the knife into Arthur's neck and Arthur's gun fired. Tommy grabbed his own gun and ran down the hall.

Blood poured from Arthur's neck as he threw him down to the floor.

The man picked up the gun, pointing it to Arthur's head. But as he went to fire it, Tommy had shot the man.

Polly stopped at the end of the hall, hearing the shot.

"Arthur" Tommy shouted, kneeling beside his brother and pulling him up to his chest.

"Pol" Lottie said, running after her.

They both walked quickly to where the noise came from.

Tommy leaned back, looking at Arthur and placing two fingers on his neck. He placed his head on Arthur's chest, his eyes wide.

"Tommy" Lottie shouted.

Tommy walked out of the room, freezing when he saw the two girl. "Arthur's dead" He said. "No" Lottie whispered.

"Fuck off no" she shouted, attempting to push past him but he kept a hold of her.

She fell to her knees, sobbing. "Not again" she shook her head.

Tommy left Polly with the girl and ran back out to the ring where people were celebrating Bonnie's win.

"Tommy what's happened?" Lizzie asked. "Arthur's dead, he's dead" he whispered.

Lizzie eyes widened. They saw Polly return, Lottie close behind. "Lottie" Tommy stopped. "Come here, come on" he whispered, cradling her head whilst Lizzie and Polly approached Linda.

"Where's Isaiah?" she whispered. "He's went with Finn"

Tommy took the girl back the where she'd previously been where Finn and Isaiah stood in front of a man. "Tommy, we have the other wop" Isaiah spoke, his face softened when he saw the girl.

"Cunt had a wire in his pocket"

Finn had a gun pointed at the man's head. Isaiah made his way to Lottie holding her.

Tommy punched the man, sending him to the floor. "Go on, Finn, take his eyes, for Arthur"

Finn hesitated but grabbed his cap and sliced the man's eyes.

Lottie shook her head, catching the gun from Tommy's hand and shooting the man in the back of the head, watching as he fell face down onto the tiles.

Her hands began shaking as she dropped the metal to the floor.

Tommy went back to the ring, climbing onto it. He fired shots into the air. "Close the doors" he shouted over the screams. "No one fucking leaves"

He fired again. "My brother is dead, you hear me? My brother is dead" he shouted.

Finn supported Lottie's body as she fell to the floor again. She clung into his sleeve, covering her mouth. "I killed him" she said, at first in shock but then a small grin on her face. "I killed that fucking bastard"