The scene inside was already clear from the previous conversation, so Akk wasn’t surprised….

Jane was holding Lily by the collar of her uniform and pushing her against the wall. Her friends were around her, chewing gum and cheering on her.

Jane had heard the “Akk is here” and turned to look for him. When she met Akk’s gaze, she smiled coldly, “Akk, is it because of this one that you rejected me?”

Akk had a headache. He wasn’t very good at dealing with girls, and when faced with the more difficult ones, it seemed that he was the one who didn’t have the upper hand no matter what.

But this situation in front of him, he couldn’t ignore for obvious reasons.

“This matter has nothing to do with Lily, rumors are just rumors.”

Akk took off the headphone cord he had just used to talk to Ayena on his cell phone and wrapped it around his index finger to put it away before looking up and smiling softly, “Let her go to class, and let’s talk. It’s not good to involve the innocent, Jane.”

There was something magical about Akk when he was willing to talk to you quietly, even if it was just the word “Mm” or a name, it still gave the illusion that he already knew you well and was close to you.

This is common in both men and women, but it is particularly effective in Jane.

Her gaze shifted to the students around her and she coughed unconsciously before slightly loosening her grip on Lily’s neck, “Talk, talk about what? I wanted to talk to you last week, you didn’t, and you panic now when I find trouble with her, huh?”

After saying that, Jane gave Lily an unkind look.

Lilly directed a helpless glance toward Akk.

When their gazes met, Jane’s face sank again, “You still have the nerve to look at him. Do you think I won’t hit you?”

Jane’s left hand grabbed Lily’s neck again and raised his right hand. Seeing that a slap was about to land, Akk frowned and stepped forward to stop it.

However, the two friends who had come with Jane had already expertly stepped forward and stood side by side to block his way.

The students held their breath as they watched.

The less courageous students had already closed their eyes in fear.

“Plaff.”

The sound was much lighter than expected.

The timid students in the crowd of onlookers opened their eyes, only to see a figure almost ten centimeters shorter than Akk stop in front of them.

“… Ayan!”

“Shit, why is he here?”

“I guess he heard that Lily was being bullied and rushed over to rescue her like a hero?”

“Yeah, Ayan almost got into a fight with Akk over Lily.”

“This is too exciting, isn’t it? It’s a romantic scene.”