So no matter how big Shen Qingci's belly was, she would come and follow her to plant these small vegetable seedlings together.

And it was the first time that the members of the Zhao family saw this noble lady who looked like a fairy concubine.

Of course, they were all amazed. If it weren't for this prosperous place in the capital, would even the people look so good-looking? All of them are like people walking out of the paintings. Compared with others, the most beautiful girl in their village is like crawling out of a pile of mud.

But no matter how good this person is, it's not something they can think about. Such a person is only suitable for growing up in a well-behaved family. Otherwise, if ordinary people have such a face, it may not be luck, but It is a disaster.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

These people are suitable for watching, not suitable for raising.

That's it, Shen Qingci commanded Zhao's family to help grow these pickled vegetables, and Changqing and the others could only help on the side, fight and the like, they can do it, but when it comes to farming, it's not as good as these Authentic villagers, so let them come over for farming. It's also the province of them who can't handle it well, and hurt the seedlings in vain.

Each of these seedlings is very important and precious to the people of Da Zhou.

Whether it can be planted or not will depend on the second time of transplanting seedlings.

Because the pickled cabbage is very large, it is necessary to remove the seedlings one by one, which is the second planting.

In Dongling, they all planted in this way, usually a few pickled cabbage seedlings can grow several acres of land.

Luo Hengli didn't understand at first, why Shen Qingci said that it can be planted with a few acres, just such a small amount of seeds, but when it is actually planted, it will be about two acres, and this is only a small bag of seeds , if it is more, maybe more than ten acres of land can be planted.

The two acres of pickled vegetables are all growing very well, and it happened to be a few days of cloudy days. The planted pickled vegetables had already slowed down on the third day.

Old man Zhao said that this little seedling is very easy to live, as long as it is watered, it will grow strong. Although he has never grown this kind of vegetable, he can tell just by looking at the growth of the little seedling.

And on the fifth day, it started to rain. It wasn't considered heavy rain, but it rained on the crops, and it also cleaned up the dust on the crops.

Of course, the rain was also good. After the rain, not only the pickles grew a lot taller, but even the other seedlings also grew up. That's why we say that this year is really a good year.

It will rain if it wants rain, and it will be sunny if it is sunny. This year, they hardly even watered it, but the crops grew better than any other year's crops.

Those potherbs are really growing very well. Except for one or two trees that died when transplanting the seedlings, the rest are growing tall and big like crazy. In the whole field, there are only two acres of land, which is simply A piece of green.

It all surprised the old man Zhao's family. They have never seen such a big seedling. What kind of seedling is it? Won't it continue to grow like crazy?

Just when they thought that these pickled vegetables would continue to grow, they discovered that these pickled vegetables began to wrap the leaves, layer by layer wrapping the leaves inward, and within half a month, the leaves had grown. It's a huge package.