Chapter 95 Extra story 9 Parallel World (3)

Start bij het begin

Ling Yi wiped his wet little hands with a paper towel, and after wiping them clean, he held Feng Chu's fingers and came out.

Feng Chu's clothes were wet, so of course he couldn't hug Ling Yi at this time, Ling Yi's clothes were very thin and could get soaked easily, and children could catch a cold easily in wet clothes. But Ling Yi walked too slowly, and his short legs quickly followed Feng Chu's pace. Feng Chu was really impatient, so he raised his hand and put Ling Yi on his shoulder.

Ling Yi was so frightened that he grabbed Feng Chu's ear: "Brother, don't throw me down."

"Definitely not." Feng Chu noticed that Ling Yi mentioned it twice, as if he was very worried about himself, "Do you think I will bully children? Will I not take good care of you?"

Ling Yi remained silent.

Feng Chu poked his cheek: "Speak."

Ling Yi shyly shook his head.

Feng Chu is still quite handsome, with deep and three-dimensional features, and there is such a cute baby sitting on his shoulders, people passing by regard the two of them as brothers or nephews, and from time to time, girls come to Feng Chu strike up a conversation.

Ling Yi ignored no one, just sat obediently on Feng Chu's shoulder, seeing someone selling balloons, he watched for a long time before he poked Feng Chu's shoulder and said he wanted a balloon.

Feng Chu brought him three or four balloons, all of which were tied to his hands: "Hold on to me, if you don't hold on tight, these balloons will take you to the sky."

Ling Yi held onto Feng Chu tightly.

The amusement park is quite big, Feng Chu didn't ask Chen Qian and the others to meet up, he took Ling Yi to watch a movie, after the movie, Feng Chu found a restaurant and ordered a children's set menu for Ling Yi.

Ling Yi ate slowly. He had a great time today. It was the first time since his mother left that he was so happy.

It was already late when the two returned home, and Ling Yi's originally clean clothes looked a little dirty, Feng Chu handed Ling Yi to the servant to take a bath, and he also went back to the room to shower and change.

After coming out, Feng Chu looked at his phone, and there was an unread message on the phone, which was sent by Feng Jia.

"Feng Chu, I'm sorry, I was too scared when I was in the haunted house, that's why I bumped into you. If you mind, I apologize to you next time we meet."

Feng Chu didn't take this person seriously at all, and he doesn't know if there will be a next time.

He didn't reply to Feng Jia.

After a while, Feng Jia sent him another message: "I like you very much, Feng Chu, can you reply to my message? I want to ask you out tomorrow."

Feng Chu became even more disgusted. Feng Chu never thought that he would like men, although he has never liked any girls, it is even more impossible for someone like Feng Jia who can clearly see a lot of careful thoughts to be the type that Feng Chu likes.

In the past few years, Feng Chu was studying abroad. In order to prevent him from spending too much abroad, Chu Manwen gave him only tens of thousands of yuan for living expenses every month. Feng Chu went to university relatively early, and he was preparing to start his own business early on, so he usually doesn't put his mind on this kind of thing.

After he replied "stay away from me", he blocked Feng Jia.

It was already dark now, and Feng Chu's door was knocked twice.