Chapter 84 Focused eyes and a little smile

When Feng Chu woke up the next morning, his surroundings were already empty.

  He always woke up very early and opened his eyes before six o'clock. Under normal circumstances, Ling Yi would wake up an hour or two later, but today was a little abnormal.

  Feng Chu went to the bathroom to check, but Ling Yi was not there, nor was there downstairs, the living room was empty.

  Feng Chu felt very strange: "Ling Yi?"

  No response from anyone.

  He took his coat and walked out the door. At this time, the east was pale, and it was extremely cold outside. There were a few dim stars in the sky, and a thick layer of snow lay on the ground.

  This is not the center of the city, so it is very quiet in the distance and near. There is no sound of cars or people. It is so quiet that you can hear a needle falling on the ground.

  Feng Chu was a little anxious, he didn't know where Ling Yi had gone at this time, he searched around in the yard, only to see Ling Yi sitting by the swimming pool behind the villa.

  The swimming pool was of course empty, without a drop of water in it, and it looked a bit dirty because it hadn't been used for a long time, so Ling Yi just sat here quietly.

  Feng Chu walked over: "It's not yet dawn, why did you wake up so early?"

  Ling Yi hasn't seen the outside world for a long time. Last night he slept for several hours and couldn't fall asleep. When the sky was bright, he quietly got up from the bed and sat outside to look at the surrounding snow scene.

  When he was a child, Ling Yi felt that all this was very common. After losing it once, he realized that being able to see everything is actually a kind of happiness.

  Ling Yi said: "I have a little insomnia at night."

  Feng Chu held his fingers, Ling Yi's physique was rather cold, and now his fingertips were turning white from the cold, and it was especially cold in his hands.

  Ling Yi raised his eyes and looked at Feng Chu tenderly. Feng Chu didn't notice Ling Yi's abnormality. He held Ling Yi's hand to warm up for a while, and then pressed Ling Yi's shoulder back: "The clothes are too thin, go back to the room to warm up." , otherwise it is easy to catch a cold."

  With Ling Yi's physique so weak, Feng Chu was really worried that he would have any problems.

  After returning to the room, Feng Chu took off the down jacket on Ling Yi's body. Ling Yi was wearing a very thin layer of pure cotton long sleeves and pajama pants. There was no heat, and it felt a little cold to the touch.

  There was still Feng Chu's body temperature in the quilt, Feng Chu stuffed him all in: "Sleep."

  Ling Yi put his hand on his chest: "Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu lowered his head to listen to him: "Huh?"

  Ling Yi's body gradually warmed up. He held Feng Chu's hand to warm his body, and said seriously: "You are very handsome."

  Of course Feng Chu knew that he was not bad-looking, and it wasn't just his money that threw himself into his arms.

  But it was really strange for Ling Yi to say these words, Feng Chu put his other hand in to warm Ling Yi's body: "Who did you listen to?"

  "I saw it." Ling Yi said, "Mr. Feng, I saw you."

  Feng Chu froze for a moment, then held Ling Yi's face and looked into his eyes.