Chapter 57 Ling Yi felt that Feng Chu's palm was very warm

After Feng Chu returned, he called Chu Manwen.

  Chu Manwen didn't contact Feng Chu for many days, but when he saw the other party calling, he thought it was something important: "What's wrong?"

  Feng Chudao: "I'm not at home during Chinese New Year this year, and I will be in City C during this time."

  Chu Manwen doesn't care much about whether the family is together during the Chinese New Year. Everyone in the family has their own affairs. When they get together, they also play cards and chat, and get together with some relatives and friends by the way. She doesn't like such occasions very much. .

  "If you don't come back, I won't come back. It just so happens that the old lady wants to go to Hainan for vacation during the Chinese New Year. I will send them there to play," Chu Manwen said, "The old lady is urging me to force you to find a partner. When do you plan to go to Hainan?" Tell her about Ling Yi?"

  Feng Chu lit a cigarette: "Mom, if my dad pretended to be a poor boy to be with you back then, what would you think?"

  Chu Manwen said: "Your father has a flamboyant personality, he can't do this kind of thing."

  Feng Chu can make Ling Yi never discover the truth, he has such ability, as long as Ling Yi's eyes are always blind, Feng Chu can create enough illusions. Moreover, people are often not aware of being deceived by those close to them. Even if they may find something strange, they will be self-contained because they believe in the people around them.

  But Feng Chu no longer intends to go on like this.

  He is rich and powerful, and he doesn't want Ling Yi to be made things difficult by the people around him while he is blind.

  Although Ling Yi couldn't see, the feelings he gave to Feng Chu were real, and he would put himself in Feng Chu's shoes, and all the tenderness and dependence were real.

  Chu Manwen said: "Are you worried that this matter will cause his trust in you to decline? Feng Chu, although I have only met this kid twice, I can see that he is rational and intelligent, and it is not easy to communicate with an emotionally stable person like him." Difficult, if all your lies are based on liking him, I believe he can understand. It depends on how you communicate."

  Feng Chu smiled coldly: "Mom, if he likes honest and honest people, but I don't, I've been lying, do you think he can still understand me?"

  Chu Manwen wanted to hang up the phone for a moment.

  Others set up a persona that will not collapse, but Feng Chu is good. In terms of identity, set up a persona who works as a social animal, and in terms of personality, set up a persona who is honest and honest—thanks to the fact that Ling Yi is blind.

  Chu Manwen took a deep breath: "You are in your thirties. You are such an old man. If you have something to make up your own mind, my time is precious and I will hang up first..."

  Feng Chu slowly finished the cigarette in his hand.

  …

  Ling Yi loosened his tie.

  He doesn't like to wear a formal suit, because he has to attend a formal occasion, so he is dressed very formally today. Compared with his usual clothes, this kind of dress makes him look indifferent and solemn, and it is not easy for people to get close to him.

  The driver sent Ling Yi outside the hotel. Su Peiwan wore a pearl white suit and walked over with a smile: "Are you here? Your father has something to do temporarily. He is not here tonight. I will accompany you."