Chapter 94 Extra story 8 Parallel World (2)

Start from the beginning

"Where's your father?"

"Father gave birth to a younger brother with someone else."

The picture of him crying or not is really distressing. Feng Chu doesn't want to make the child cry. He has never made a child cry on purpose since he grew up.

So Feng Chu didn't know what to do, he raised his hand and rubbed Ling Yi's hair: "Isn't it boring to play chess with my grandpa at home?"

Ling Yi shook his head.

"Really not boring?" Feng Chu said, "Then why don't you let him teach you how to play chess tomorrow?"

Ling Yi shook his head again.

Feng Chu felt that Ling Yi was really like a little dumb, as if he couldn't speak well, so he shouldn't say anything to him.

"I'm going to play in the playground tomorrow, will you go?"

Ling Yi bit her lip and said nothing.

Feng Chu turned around and was about to leave: "Forget it if you don't go."

Ling Yi grabbed his T-shirt: "Brother, I'll go."

"Really want to go?" Feng Chu deliberately teased him, "If you want to go, just say a few nice words, or I won't take you with you. No one else takes their children with them, so it would be embarrassing for me to take them out."

Ling Yi's eye circles turned red again in an instant, and he lowered his head without saying a word.

Feng Chu suspected that he was really a thin-skinned little girl, shouldn't the little boy jump up and down and hug his thigh at this time and say "that's great"?

This kid is too shy, but he is quite obedient, his parents don't want him anymore, the Feng family can afford a child anyway, Feng Chu thinks it's not bad to keep Ling Yi in the Feng family.

The next day Feng Chu took Ling Yi out together.

Ling Yi was wearing overalls and a small peaked cap on his head. Feng Chu asked him to sit in the passenger seat and fastened his safety belt: "Don't move around in the car."

"Okay." Ling Yi said curiously, "Brother, can the baby sit here?"

Feng Chu couldn't help laughing: "Are you a baby? Have you been weaned for three or four years?"

Afterwards, Feng Chu checked with his mobile phone, and found that it is really not recommended for children under the age of twelve to sit alone in the passenger seat.

Feng Chu originally planned to drive his coolest sports car there today, but he was worried that something would happen on the road with Ling Yi, so he changed a car and asked the driver to take them there.

Feng Chu sat in the back seat with Ling Yi, and he specially warned Ling Yi: "There are a lot of people today, don't cry in public."

Ling Yi bit his finger and looked out of the car window: "Okay."

Feng Chu and Ling Yi will arrive soon.

Chen Qian and a group of people were chatting and laughing in a coffee shop. He saw Feng Chu bringing a kid over. This kid was still the little one he saw yesterday, and his mouth instantly opened wide: "Feng Chu, bring the kid to play. Can't we go racing together later? We drink at night and let him watch? By the way, I also found a few big beauties with big breasts and thin waists who can be stars, are you sure he can watch?"

Feng Chu took one step instead of taking three steps. Feng Chu lifted him up to save trouble: "Go to the amusement park next door today."

Chen Qian sneered: "Amusement park? I won't go there after I was thirteen."