Chapter 89 Extra story 3 wedding (1)

Start from the beginning

  Ling Yi raised his head and kissed Feng Chu lightly on the face.

  Feng Chu asked the housekeeper to bring up milk and sandwiches. Ling Yi took a bath and drank a glass of milk. Under the effect of the milk, he soon fell asleep and fell into a deep sleep on the pillow.

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi's peaceful sleeping face, and reached out to touch Ling Yi's cheek.

  What happened last night was not a big deal, and Ling Yi didn't have any grudges against Feng Chu because of it, but the premise of all this is that Ling Yi's character is calm and rational and he believes in him.

  If Ling Yi doesn't trust Feng Chu because of Feng Chu's experience of deceiving him, and really thinks that Feng Chu once dated Gu Ruochun while pursuing him, there will definitely be a crack in the relationship between the two.

  If the protagonist of yesterday's incident was replaced by Feng Chu, and Feng Chu learned from Ling Yi's friends one after another that Ling Yi had been on two boats, it would be difficult for Feng Chu to maintain his sanity.

  He went downstairs to eat at the restaurant. Chu Manwen hadn't finished eating yet, so he looked up at Feng Chu: "I heard that you had a conflict with Ling Yi yesterday?"

  There were so many people at the banquet yesterday, every move of Feng Chu and Ling Yi easily fell into the eyes of others.

  After Madam Du fanned the flames, she told people everywhere that Feng Chu and Ling Yi had quarreled.

  "A little misunderstanding has been resolved today."

No matter what the misunderstanding is, Chu Manwen has no intention of interfering. She is too lazy to take care of the young people's own affairs. It’s a big deal in the eyes of others, so be more careful in the future.”

  "Mrs. Du ran to Ling Yi last night to sow discord." Now that Chu Manwen had already said it, Feng Chu brought up what happened yesterday, "She told Ling Yi that Gu Ruochun and I had a relationship last year. You know, The period when Gu Ruochun lied to the old lady happened to be when I was dating Ling Yi, and Ling Yi misunderstood that I was half-hearted."

  Chu Manwen's face was a little ugly: "She couldn't control her mouth, and she went around telling stories. Do you recognize the chairman of Yonghua Company? His son and daughter-in-law have a very good relationship. The daughter-in-law is a host. The program interviewed Lao Du, she said in private that the daughter-in-law was flirtatious and wanted to seduce her husband, which caused the young couple to divorce in the end."

  Chu Manwen couldn't control the affairs of outsiders, but she couldn't bear it when it happened to her.

  There was a cold look in Feng Chu's eyes: "It happens that my company competes with her husband's company, so let's teach her a lesson."

  Chu Manwen knocked on the table.

  What she thought was that she would no longer invite Mrs. Du to her home in the future, and the relationship between the two families would gradually fade away. Unexpectedly, Feng Chu would come up with this idea, but the Chu family and the Feng family joined forces to suppress the Du family, and they could indeed gain some benefits. Before, they were all friends who couldn't save face, but this time they just had a legitimate reason to tear their face.

  The matter of Gu Ruochun concerned the face of the Feng family, and Chu Manwen didn't want anyone to mention this name for a long time. After beating the Du family, some people who had found out the ins and outs naturally didn't dare to say something in front of Ling Yi.