Chapter 87 Extra Story 1 Jealous (1)

Start from the beginning

  "There are housekeepers and servants, why are you going to join in the fun?" Feng Chu pulled him back into his arms, "Didn't you see that there were two servants brought from the old house? They specially designed banquets, what are you doing?" I don’t understand, my mother has a bad temper, she has high requirements for everything, and she will definitely punish you if you do something wrong.”

  Ling Yi was crushed under Feng Chu, and his bathrobe was torn apart a lot.

  Feng Chu kissed Ling Yi's neck vaguely. Ling Yi had just taken a shower at home and had no clothes on him, but Feng Chu had just returned from a business trip. Even in summer, he wore a suit and leather shoes, even a tie. Did not take it off.

Ling Yi spoke very softly, and reminded Feng Chu earnestly: "Mr. Feng, don't kiss where you can see."

  In summer, the clothes are light and thin, and they can't cover them up even if they want to. If many guests are really invited at night, Ling Yi's image can't be too embarrassing.

  Feng Chu hasn't been close to Ling Yi for more than a month, and summer is scorching hot again. When he saw Ling Yi, he wanted to give Ling Yi a hard time... Feng Chu took a deep breath, and forced Ling Yi's wrist to come over Unzip the zipper for yourself.

  It was already dark when the two finished, and all the guests who were supposed to come came at this time.

  It stands to reason that Feng Chu and Ling Yi should come out to entertain together, but Chu Manwen remembered that Feng Chu had been away on a business trip for so many days, and it was normal for the two young people not to see each other for many days.

  She figured out what was going on, so she didn't let the servants bother her, and entertained the guests by herself.

  Many people knew the news of Feng Chu and Ling Yi's marriage, but Chu Manwen's friends were older, and these people didn't read the news on the Internet very much, and they didn't know many things. Moreover, the Feng family has always kept a low profile. Ling Yi's photos, age, school, etc. are not announced on their own initiative. Some media are afraid of Feng Chu and Chu Manwen and dare not gossip.

  Ling Yi smelled of Feng Chu all over him, and Feng Chu's energy was so frightening that he almost fainted Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu checked the time, it was already seven o'clock in the evening, and the voices of guests talking and laughing came from outside.

  Ling Yi was drenched in sweat, and the bathrobe under his body was soaked. Feng Chu was still interested, but today was obviously not the right time, so he hugged Ling Yi by the waist and went to take a bath.

  Chu Manwen was chatting with some wives. These wives had run on Chu Manwen a few times before, which made Chu Manwen very uncomfortable.

  Today they came over to talk to Chu Manwen as usual: "Sister Man, I won't see you after the Chinese New Year. Are you busy these few months?"

  Mrs. Du next to her fanned the fan with her exquisite mother-of-pearl gemstone fan: "Oh, I really envy Sister Man, who has her own things to do. Although she is busy all day long, life is so interesting. Unlike I have nothing to do at home all day long. I can only buy things and do beauty treatments to pass the time. My husband and son are very annoying. I went shopping with the nanny a few days ago because I didn’t want the nanny to carry my bag. My husband was so distressed. No, I will fire the nanny when I go back."

  The corner of Chu Manwen's mouth twitched, she just wanted to break off the small shining fan in her hand and throw it into the swimming pool.

  Mrs. Li, who had a good time with Mrs. Du, sighed and said, "Yes, we all envy Sister Man. I heard that Feng Chu is married? With a 20-year-old child? How is she?"