Chapter 83 Feng Chu likes Ling Yi taking the initiative to approach him

Start from the beginning

  Chu Manwen usually likes to get along with smart people, and Ling Yi's every move makes her feel satisfied.

  If Ling Yi's eyes could be cured, everything would be perfect for Chu Manwen. But Feng Chu didn't mind Ling Yi's eyes, and Chu Manwen didn't mind anything.

  The dishes came up one after another. Chu Manwen specially helped Ling Yi cut the steak into small pieces considering that Ling Yi could not see.

  Although Chu Manwen doesn't show off most of the time, as a rich woman, the outside world has always paid a lot of attention to her. Annette's popularity has lasted for a long time. Ling Yi is her child. Although related news has been deleted many times, many people still pay attention to his affairs.

  Feng Chu and Ling Yi bid farewell to Chu Manwen after having dinner. As soon as the two returned home, Feng Chu saw the latest news.

  Chen Qian didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, so he specially sent a screenshot to Feng Chu.

  A blogger with a lot of fans happened to be eating at that restaurant. When he was about to leave after eating, he saw Chu Manwen and Ling Yi sitting together, and Chu Manwen behaved very intimately towards Ling Yi, not only touching Ling Yi's shoulder, and cut the steak for Ling Yi.

  Let's talk about the recent events of the Ling family. Many people analyzed that the Ling family company was in crisis. Naturally, the blogger who took the sneak shot suspected that Ling Yi was with Chu Manwen in order to save the Ling family.

  This blogger likes to share some colorful content, and he often laments why there is no rich woman to support him. After taking the photo, he couldn't help being sour on the platform, "Sure enough, she looks good but she is different. It is easy to catch a rich woman worth tens of billions. It turns out that a rich woman who is over fifty years old also likes beautiful boys."

  Most of the people in the comment area are grotesque about "the social atmosphere is degenerate", "Annette's son is so spineless", "I'm not bad, why don't rich women take care of me".

  There are also a small number of people who are attracted to Ling Yi's appearance. Even though the blogger's photography skills are particularly bad, Ling Yi in the photos is still handsome.

  Feng Chu's face instantly turned livid.

  This blogger knew that Chu Manwen was not easy to mess with, so the content he posted was only visible to fans and did not spread much. Chen Qian spent 24 hours a day on the Internet, and was sensitive to many news. After eating melons, he first forwarded it to Chu Manwen, and then to Feng Chu.

  Chu Manwen has an account on a social platform, and there are not a few people who follow her. She was really angry when she saw the news sent by Chen Qian, and responded immediately.

  When Feng Chu saw the message from Chu Manwen, he couldn't help rubbing his brows.

  When Ling Yi returned to the room, he took off his coat. He sat by the window, quietly waiting for the fireworks outside. It was still early, and Ling Yi estimated that the fireworks would be set off in half an hour.

  Feng Chu said: "I will take you home in two days."

  Ling Yi turned around curiously: "Why?"

  Feng Chu sat beside Ling Yi and gently rubbed Ling Yi's fluffy hair: "My mother made our relationship public, and she completely forgot that my grandparents didn't know about it in a fit of anger. I want to take you Go back and meet my grandma."

  Chu Manwen posted screenshots of the blogger's remarks and his fans' comments: "Ling Yi is my son's object, and I am his mother-in-law. Those who spread false news will be held legally responsible."