Chapter 78 I like you very much

Start from the beginning

  On this matter, Su Peiwan didn't dare to oppose Ling Hua, even if she said a lot of bad things about Ling Yi in one day.

  Ling Yi sat down and sent a message back to Ling Hua: "We won't be replying tonight, Feng Chu and I are celebrating New Year's Eve at the hotel."

  The environment in the hotel is quieter than at home. Zheng Rong, Zheng Feifei, and Ling Jing are always chattering and noisy, and Ling Yi knows the character of the Zheng family. If Ling Yi takes Feng Chu back together, this group of people will definitely gather around Ask questions.

  Ling Yi didn't really like a group of adults chatting around lively.

  Feng Chu lowered his head and kissed Ling Yi's eyes: "Your eyes will recover, and I will do everything possible to help you recover."

  It doesn't matter if he can't recover, Feng Chu has always been willing to take care of Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi gently pushed Feng Chu's chest: "Did Mr. Feng drink just now?"

  Feng Chu didn't smell himself, but he did drink a lot, but he wasn't too drunk: "I'm with a few cousins ​​during the day, I'm going to take a bath."

  There was the sound of rushing water in the bathroom. Ling Yi was sniffing the aroma of freesia at the table. He and Annette had vegetarian dishes at a restaurant at night. Ling Yi can accept vegetarian dishes. The key is that this is a restaurant with special wild vegetables , there were a few dishes that were particularly bitter, and he didn't recover even after drinking a glass of water.

  Now Ling Yi still feels a bitter taste in his mouth, he wants to eat something sweet, there are only some drinks and wine in the refrigerator, and there is nothing Ling Yi wants, so he calls the hotel staff and asks them to bring some Dessert.

  Feng Chu's room number should be kept in mind by the hotel manager. Within ten minutes of Ling Yi's request, the hotel waiter pushed the dining cart and knocked on the door.

  In addition to several different flavors of cake, ice cream and chocolate, there is a tray of different kinds of sweets in the dining car. Feng Chu should have mentioned Ling Yi's physical condition to the hotel staff, so the waiter introduced Ling Yi in detail.

  After the waiter left, Ling Yi took a piece of nougat from the candy tray.

  Ten minutes later, Feng Chu had finished washing. He walked from the shower area to the sink, and was about to wipe his body with a towel. The door was suddenly pushed open, and Ling Yi walked over.

  Feng Chu raised his eyebrows: "Ling Yi?"

  Ling Yi didn't bring a blind stick, and came here entirely based on his memory of the past two days. As soon as he came in, he bumped into Feng Chu's arms.

  Feng Chu pressed his shoulder: "What are you doing here?"

  Ling Yi was a little embarrassed: "I just ate candy, and my teeth got stuck to it. I want to rinse my mouth."

  Nougat is too sticky to the teeth, and Ling Yi's molars are stuck to the sugar, and now he feels a little pain when he bites.

  Feng Chu's body hadn't been wiped yet, cold drops of water were flowing down the honey-colored sexy muscles, Ling Yi couldn't see this scene at all, he turned on the tap and rinsed his mouth with water.

  Feng Chu took the bath towel from the shelf and wrapped it around his waist. Ling Yi was still rinsing his mouth. He probably cleaned up the candies by now, so he took a handful of water and washed his face.