Chapter 77 How do you plan to compensate me?

Start from the beginning

  "Mr. Feng, do you want to see my mother?" Ling Yi said, "I mentioned you to her yesterday."

  Feng Chudao: "You told her we got married?"

  "Just tell her we're together." Ling Yi said, "I'm afraid she won't be able to accept it, but what happened last night should spread quickly and reach her ears."

  Feng Chu still remembered that he had a very unpleasant fight with Annette at the beginning. For this reason, he transferred the high-level executive who asked Annette to speak for him, and vowed that he would never have any cooperation with the other party in his life.

  Unexpectedly, after going around and going around, there is still an intersection. Ling Yi is actually Annette's child.

  Feng Chu couldn't help rubbing Ling Yi's hair: "Will your mother regard me as a bad person and think that I abducted you?"

  Ling Yi held Feng Chu's finger: "No, Mr. Feng, I'm not a child, this matter is wishful thinking."

  While the two were talking, Annette and her assistant, Ava, had entered the restaurant. Most of the guests in the restaurant are concentrating on their meals, while a few are paying attention to her every move.

  She soon saw Ling Yi sitting by the window. Ling Yi's thin figure was quite charming, and it was not difficult for Annette to spot his existence.

  She walked over quickly: "Xiao Yi, have you finished eating?"

  Ling Yi put down the spoon in his hand, wiped the corners of his lips with a napkin: "Mom."

  Annette leaned over and kissed Ling Yi on the cheek: "Mom was thinking about you last night."

  When she got up, she saw Feng Chu sitting opposite Ling Yi.

  The smile on Annette's face slowly subsided: "Xiao Yi, is this your friend?"

  Feng Chu stretched out a hand to Annette: "Hi, I'm Ling Yi's husband, Feng Chu."

  It is impossible for Annette not to know Feng Chu. At that time, her team and Feng Chu's company were very unhappy, and neither side wanted to have any cooperation with the other.

  She said in disbelief: "You belong to Ling Yi—"

  "We're married, that's why my mother told you about Ling Yi."

  Without Chu Manwen's reminder, Annette would never know everything about Ling Yi in China.

  In fact, Annette has wondered why Chu Manwen knew this so well these two days. She was overwhelmed by the joy of seeing Ling Yi. She found a reason and stopped thinking about it. Now Feng Chu suddenly told her the truth. It was like waking up from a dream, realizing the twists and turns.

  Annette held back her anger and sat down. She didn't want to get angry in front of Ling Yi, so she just stared at Feng Chu with cold eyes.

  Ling Yi felt that the atmosphere was not normal. Although he couldn't see the expressions of the two, he could guess that they were not happy with each other. In order to ease the atmosphere, Ling Yi introduced Feng Chu to Annette: "Mom, yesterday I told you You mentioned him."

  Annette recalled everything yesterday, and now she holds the last hope: "Xiao Yi, you told me yesterday that the man you like is gentle and considerate, and the only shortcoming is that his family background is ordinary."

  "There were some misunderstandings. I didn't make it too specific at the time. Let's talk slowly later," Ling Yi said, "Mom, would you like something to drink? Coffee or tea?"