Chapter 75 Because he trusted Feng Chu too much

Start from the beginning

  Zhou Zhiyuan didn't see remorse from Ling Yi's expression, he felt uncomfortable, and even faintly became angry from shame, hating Ling Yi for not knowing how to flatter him.

  Now Zhou Zhiyuan rang, it was his sister Zhou Zhishan calling, he went out to answer the phone.

  Ling Bo walked in front of Ling Yi, Meng Xihua said vigilantly: "Ling Bo, what are you doing so close, don't come close."

  Ling Bo didn't listen to Meng Xihua's words at all, he held back his anger and stepped forward, his voice was very low: "Did you get involved with my mother?"

  Ling Yi smiled, "What's the matter?"

  Ling Bo didn't dare to tell Zhou Zhiyuan about Su Peiwan's affairs in detail, he just mentioned it vaguely, he wanted to make it clear after the engagement, when they were tied together by a rope, Zhou Zhiyuan had to help even if he didn't want to.

  Right now, he just wants to confirm one thing - although the relationship between Ling Yi and Qin Li is not as strong as that of Meng Xihua, if Ling Yi uses his interests to drive Qin Li to ask the Qin family to do something for him, the Qin family will probably agree.

  "You told Qin Li?" Ling Bo said, "I know you are very rich, so don't pretend to me. If Dad finds out that you did this, he will definitely kill you."

  What Ling Bo said was the truth, of course Ling Yi knew it too.

  The people around only saw the two brothers talking, because there were too many people at the banquet and the voices were too noisy, so no one except Meng Xihua knew what they were talking about.

  Meng Xihua wanted to stand in front of Ling Yi, but was swept away by Ling Bo's arm.

  Feng Chu had already noticed the commotion here, he walked over and protected Ling Yi behind him.

  Ling Bo looked Feng Chu up and down, and said sarcastically, "Brother, is this the bodyguard you invited? You have an affair with him? Does our father know that you brought him here?"

  Feng Chu squinted his eyes. Ling Bo rarely saw a man with such a strong aura. The pressure brought by his height was too heavy, and he felt a chill.

  But this was his engagement banquet, there were many security guards, and Ling Bo had never met Feng Chu before, he only thought that Feng Chu was Ling Yi's bodyguard.

  Ling Bo didn't pay attention to Feng Chu at all, he stretched out his hand to grab Ling Yi: "This is my engagement banquet, why do you bring this kind of person in? You come out, let's talk about the two days... "

  The wine glass in Ling Yi's hand was spilled by Ling Bo, and it spilled all over Feng Chu's body. Feng Chu's heart was full of unknown fire, but seeing that the other party offended Ling Yi, he lifted his foot and kicked Ling Bo out.

  Ling Chang had never been wronged like this at his age. Although there were some people who looked down on his background in private over the years, for Ling Hua's sake, these people flattered him in front of him and never dared to fight him.

  Concubine Zheng, who was watching the excitement, screamed and went to help Lingbo: "Cousin, are you alright?"

  Ling Bo was dizzy now and felt that his breastbone was going to be broken. He held Concubine Zheng's hand: "Where is my father?"

  Concubine Zheng looked at Feng Chu angrily. For some reason, she didn't dare to look Feng Chu directly, so she helped Ling Bo go out to complain.

  Feng Chu's suit cuffs were wet, Ling Yi said: "Mr. Feng, while my father is here, you leave the banquet now, and I will take care of the rest."