Chapter 72 Feng Chu's thin lips brushed against Ling Yi's profile

Start from the beginning

  A perennially indifferent person like Ling Yi certainly couldn't understand Feng Chu.

  "Probably not..." Ling Yi said, "Mr. Feng, shall we go eat now?"

  Feng Chu smiled: "Aren't you angry with me?"

  Ling Yi also couldn't help laughing: "I'm not angry now."

  The two went to the restaurant for breakfast. The hotel's breakfast was buffet style. Ling Yi didn't have a good appetite in the morning, so he could only eat something lighter, so most of his dinner plate was vegetarian.

  Feng Chu divided the sausage into two, and put half a sausage on Ling Yi's dinner plate: "Eat more meat."

  Ling Yi took a sip of milk: "Okay."

  Before the two had finished their meal, a foreign woman with long brown straight hair came over suddenly, and she walked towards Ling Yi: "Hello, I am Annette's assistant, she has come to City C and is staying in this hotel, Have you had time to speak with her alone?"

  Ling Yi knew this woman, and Annette fans would be familiar with her assistant.

  This woman's name is Ava, and Ling Yi had contact with her when he was a teenager. Ava knows everything about Annette, including her failed marriage.

  In the past few years, Annette's living expenses for Ling Yi were handled by Ava, and she had several phone calls with Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi put down the knife and fork in his hand: "Hello, Ava."

  Ai Wa's eyes swept across Ling Yi.

  Annette is the most perfect-looking female star and female model she has ever seen. Ling Yi and Annette have somewhat similar eyebrows and eyes. They have the same level of beauty, but their temperament is completely different.

  Ling Yi gives people a more gentle feeling, which will make people feel good about him from the bottom of their hearts.

  Ava said: "You are completely different from what I imagined, you look perfect."

  "Thank you." Ling Yi said, "Where is Annette?"

  "She's in her room, I'll take you there."

  Ling Yi said to Feng Chu: "Mr. Feng, I'm going to see my mother, and I'll call you after I'm done."

  Feng Chu knew that Chu Manwen must be behind the scenes to help the other party find Ling Yi and himself in such a short period of time.

  Ai Wa had dealt with Feng Chu before, and it was very unpleasant. But their relationship with Chu Manwen has always been very good, so they nodded politely before leaving.

  Feng Chu leaned over and kissed Ling Yi lightly on the forehead.

  Ai Wa was a little surprised. She only heard Chu Manwen say that Ling Yi and Feng Chu were together, but she didn't expect this kind of "together".

  Ai Wa took Ling Yi out of the restaurant. She heard the news that Ling Yi was blind. Although she couldn't see it at first glance, she still carefully reminded Ling Yi of the obstacles in front of him.

  The two walked into the elevator, and Ava said: "Annette has always missed you. She couldn't mention it to others before, so she could only hide it in her heart. Every time she comes to China to participate in activities, there will always be disagreements. Your impulse."

  Ling Yi didn't reply.

  Ava couldn't help but look Ling Yi up and down. Ling Yi's figure was well proportioned, with extra long legs, white knit black trousers, and a beige cashmere coat on the outside. The clothes were casual but elegant.

  Although Ling Yi's sense of mixed blood is not obvious enough, he doesn't look like a European, but people with all kinds of aesthetics can see that his exquisite and perfect facial features are extremely rare, his light pupils and curly hair make her feel pure, just It's like seeing a beautiful boy in some pictures.

  Ava wondered why Ling Yi was dating Feng Chu. The two seemed to have different temperaments. Feng Chu was strong and indifferent, without any empathy. Ling Yi's English accent was very pleasant, and even his voice was as gentle as jade. Feel.

  The two soon arrived at Annette's residence. The journey from the airport to the hotel went smoothly. They thought they would meet a lot of reporters, but they didn't expect that no one blocked them at all.

  Ai Wa attributed all this to Chu Manwen, and she knew that Chu Manwen had a great say here.

  Annette was anxiously waiting in the room. Yesterday she told her husband everything. Her husband accepted all this and said that Annette had not fulfilled her responsibilities over the years, and he was willing to let her take over the child. live together.

  Ava opened the door, and Annette immediately rushed up and hugged Ling Yi tightly.

  Annette was over 1.8 meters tall, and Ling Yi couldn't breathe under her hug: "Annette, please let me go."

  Ava quietly left the room and closed the door.

  Annette's tears were already streaming down her cheeks, she held Ling Yi's face in her hands: "Xiao Yi, it's really you, why didn't you tell me last time?"

  Ling Yi took a deep breath and only shook his head slightly.

  Annette suddenly realized that Ling Yi was disgusted with intimate physical contact, she released Ling Yi and poured him a glass of water.

  Before meeting Ling Yi, she had a lot to say, and she hardly slept on the way here, always thinking about the words she said in the past and everything that happened.

  But when Ling Yi really stood in front of her, she couldn't say anything.

  Annette said: "What happened to your eyes? Your dad didn't take good care of you?"

  "There was a car accident."

  Annette wants to hold Ling Yi's face and take a look, but Ling Yi is not the child who trusted her wholeheartedly when she was a child. They have separated too much time now, and she doesn't know what kind of character Ling Yi is now, and how to deal with him get along.

  "Why did you appear in City B? I saw you with a man at the foot of the mountain that day, and he—"

  "He is my doctor," Ling Yi said, "You misunderstood."

  "I thought he was your father." Annette smiled wryly. "You were standing in front of me last time. I really wanted to approach you and talk to you, but I never found out that you were my child. Ling Hua treated you very badly." ?”

  Ling Yi didn't nod or shake his head.

  Annette wiped the corners of her eyes: "I'm sorry."

  Ling Yi knew that Annette was crying, so he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her.

  Annette took it, but was reluctant to use it: "Xiaoyi, will you still call me mom?"

  The face in front of her eyes gradually became clear, and Annette suddenly remembered Ling Yi's appearance when she was a child. Those in her mind were no longer a hazy impression, nor a feeling, nor exactly the same as her current child, but a Substantial image.

  The young Ling Yi took her fingers and followed her, walking slowly with short legs, coquettishly coquettish with her: "Mom, can you carry me back?"

  When Annette held him in her arms, he immediately rubbed her face: "Mom is the best mother in the world. Other babies say that mother is gentle and beautiful."

  Ling Yi took a sip of water, and after a long time, he said softly: "Of course, our blood relationship will not change."