Chapter 70 I wish she would acknowledge our relationship too

Start from the beginning

  Meng Xihua wiped the sweat off his forehead, put down the pool cue in his hand, unscrewed a bottle of water and drank it all: "Damn it, this bastard Ling Bo is too disrespectful to use this method to slander you."

Qin Li beside him shrugged his shoulders: "Ling Yi, what are you going to do?"

  Ling Yi was completely distracted, he was wearing a thin turtleneck sweater, the texture of cashmere was very soft, giving people a clean and elegant feeling, and he was wearing lambskin gloves on his hands—although Qin Li couldn't figure out why Ling Yi was there He wears a pair of gloves indoors, but Ling Yi's hands are extremely beautiful, and the gloves look even more slender on his hands, and there is even an inexplicable sense of restraint.

  "Ling Yi?"

  Ling Yi slowly came back to his senses, there was no expression on his pale face: "Huh?"

  "I'm asking, how do you plan to clarify this matter?" Qin Li said, "Sue this blogger for defamation? But he never mentioned your name."

  Although Meng Xihua and Ling Yi are rich second generations, and Qin Li's background is also extraordinary, they and their family background are not big enough to control public opinion at will.

  Therefore, most of them will be educated by their parents to keep a low profile and not to cause trouble. Once they cause trouble, the public will scold them, these rich second generations, for bad conduct, and the matter cannot be properly resolved under the influence of public opinion.

  "This matter cannot be clarified," Ling Yi said flatly, "What the public wants is not clarification. If you want to calm this matter, you can only block it with more explosive news."

  Meng Xihua scratched her head: "What news is more exciting? I know that a certain idol with a lot of fans is in a relationship, so tell me about it?"

  "No." Ling Yi said casually, "This matter will not go away. Do you have any relevant records of the ins and outs of Ling Bo's expulsion from school? Qin Li, I also have a few videos stored in the network disk in my hand. I will tell you the password later. You, see if you can put it online."

  Qin Li raised his eyebrows: "You want to use Ling Bo's scandal to cover up this matter?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "This is the most suitable method."

  Qin Li said: "Once your father finds out that you did this, your fate will be miserable."

  Meng Xihua was eager to do this right away, but after hearing Qin Li's words, he also hesitated: "Yes, Ling Yi, your father will not protect Su Peiwan, but he will protect Ling Bo. This matter As soon as the incident happened, he immediately suspected you, what if he domestically beats you and beats you to the point where you have no arms or legs?"

  Qin Li poked him: "Don't talk nonsense."

  Meng Xihua turned on the phone and looked at all the content in the comment section of the blogger's blog posts.

  Abuse is all over the place.

  "Baby Ling's brother is too vicious, isn't he?"

  "What kind of mother will have what kind of son. Ling Yi's mother is so bad, so what kind of good is he?"

  "I feel so sorry for Ling Bo. He has been misunderstood and led a miserable life all these years."

  "Ling Yi's mother died so early, maybe there is a family disease, I hope he will die soon."

  Meng Xihua blushed with anger when she saw these contents, and kept arguing with these people online: "Your head is not as big as a soybean, and you don't know right from wrong, so you are not a good thing! You are a bastard just like Ling Bo!"