Chapter 69 Mr. Feng, do you want to-

Start from the beginning

  "It's not good for them to come back and see," Ling Yi said, "Mr. Feng, what are you doing?"

  "Look at the phone, there are some things."

  Ling Yi leaned over curiously: "Are you looking for a job?"

  "These two days are New Year's Eve, how can a company recruit people?" Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's hair, "Is that why you want your husband to go to work?"

  "It's not..." Ling Yi didn't know what to say, he lay on Feng Chu's lap, "I'm just worried that Mr. Feng will be anxious because he can't find a job, and he will think about it all day long."

  Feng Chu hugged Ling Yi upwards: "I only want one thing right now."

  Ling Yi asked curiously, "What?"

  "When did you call me husband?"

  Ling Yi felt that he was being hugged by Feng Chu casually, and the other party was as relaxed as hugging a rag doll. He pushed Feng Chu's strong and powerful arm: "Mr. Feng, I'm going to be out of breath."

  Feng Chu relaxed a little.

Ling Yi touched Feng Chu's body curiously.

  Feng Chu squeezed his hand: "Don't touch it now."

  Ling Yi looked up ignorantly: "Mr. Feng, do you want to—"

  Feng Chu's voice was hoarse and deep, which always made people feel confused: "Yes."

  The abrasions on Ling Yi's hands haven't healed yet, and the skin and flesh on the fingertips and palms haven't fully recovered.

  In fact, Feng Chu was thinking about this matter when he was in the car at noon, because Ling Yi couldn't let go of this matter, so Feng Chu never said anything.

  A man in his thirties has such a good-looking partner, and the partner is beside him, but he can only watch, not eat, and has to use his hands to solve everything. It is impossible for Feng Chu not to be dissatisfied.

  So Ling Yi was pressed in his arms and kneaded severely.

  The sky was getting dark soon, and night fell early in winter. Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi who was sleeping soundly, and didn't wake Ling Yi up to take a bath. He went to the bathroom to wash his hands, covered Ling Yi with the quilt, and left Ling Yi. Home.

  Ling Yi slept until four o'clock in the morning before waking up.

  The body is still a little tired. Although the man's thick palms and chest are no longer attached to his body, he seems to be able to feel the presence of the other party.

  He reached for the mobile phone next to him, and after confirming the time, Ling Yi went to the bathroom to take a shower.

  After taking a bath, Ling Yi came out wrapped in a bathrobe. He was a little thirsty, so he went out to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water, and sat on the sofa to drink it slowly.

  At this time Ling Bo came out, he wanted to find something to eat from the refrigerator, he turned on the light in the living room as soon as he came out, only to find that there was someone on the sofa.

  He was startled, and then realized that it was Ling Yi sitting there.

  Ling Bo walked over with arms folded: "Brother, Dad said you didn't come out for dinner yesterday, why, you got angry after seeing the news?"

  Ling Yi took a sip of water, he was not in the mood to talk to Ling Bo now.

  Ling Bo was annoyed that yesterday's news was silently deleted, and the news had been suppressed all the time. Except for some fans who liked him and Zhou Zhiyuan, the public didn't know about it.