Chapter 66 I don't know why Ling Yi's face is hot

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

  "good."

  Chu Manwen said again: "Are you still hiding it from him?"

  "I can't find the right time to tell him the truth," Feng Chu said, "Let nature take its course first."

  "It's almost Chinese New Year, you can be unhappy yourself, don't make everyone unhappy with you," Chu Manwen said displeased, "What are you busy with during this time? Someone came to me to ask for help, saying that he didn't know why Offended you, you want to expose other people's background."

  Feng Chu didn't really want Chu Manwen to intervene in these things.

  Their mother and son have similar personalities, Chu Manwen can't control his behavior, and he can't control Chu Manwen's behavior.

  "He covers people who shouldn't be covered, I don't like it." Feng Chu said, "Mom, don't meddle in these matters, just pretend you don't know."

  "I'm too lazy to interfere." Chu Manwen said, "You have to take Ling Yi home after the Chinese New Year. The old lady has forgotten about Gu Ruochun now, and is clamoring to find you a partner."

  "I'll talk about this matter later, I don't want Ling Yi to suffer any grievances in front of the old lady."

  Chu Manwen said: "How much grievance can I suffer? Xiaoyi doesn't look like someone who can't bear grievances, and the old lady is not a mean and bitter little old lady, she is very self-cultivated."

  "Mom, you haven't suffered any grievances from the old lady for so many years?"

  "There is a little bit, but only a little bit. She thinks I'm not virtuous enough, and I haven't done my duty as a wife and daughter-in-law. Occasionally, I will show it. For your father's sake, I can accept it."

  "Look, an excellent daughter-in-law like you, the old lady, will feel dissatisfied, let alone Ling Yi," Feng Chu said, "Other people have wronged Ling Yi, I can help him get it back, the old lady is an elder, if She is dissatisfied with Ling Yi's physical condition, embarrassing Ling Yi in public or saying something that makes Ling Yi sad. I can't do anything out of filial piety. In order to avoid this from happening, I can only temporarily keep him away from the Feng family .”

  Chu Manwen smiled: "Mom is excellent in your eyes?"

  "Of course you're talented and reasonable."

  "Well, I always thought that you and your grandma thought the same thing, that I was not a good mother and that I was not attached to my family enough." Chu Manwen said, "You must try to see Ling Yi, since now If conservative treatment doesn't work, it's better to try a new treatment, it's not a major operation, and there won't be any accidents under normal circumstances."

  Ling Yi came out of the bathroom, he found his coat and put it on.

  Meng Xihua kept sending him messages: "Xiaoyi, where are you?"

  "Have you quarreled with Qin Li? This guy's face is livid, and he doesn't like anyone."

  "Qin Qiao has already been sent away by me, why haven't you come back?"

  "..."

  After hearing all the news, Ling Yi sent a message back to Meng Xihua: "I'll go back right away."

  Just now Ling Yi just helped Feng Chu, Feng Chu didn't do anything to him, so he thought he should look the same now as when he left.

  When Feng Chu came back from the phone call, he saw that Ling Yi had put on all his clothes: "Are you going back now?"

Daily Life After Marriage with the Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें