Chapter 64 Feng Chu touched Ling Yi's eyes

Beginne am Anfang

  It’s okay to give to others after giving up, but to Su Peiwan and Ling Bo——

  Ling Yi didn't want Su Pei to benefit late.

  Su Peiwan's carefree life for so many years is rooted in Ling Yi's pain, no matter how tolerant Ling Yi is, it is impossible for Ling Yi to be tolerant to her.

  Feng Chu touched Ling Yi's eyes.

  Ling Yi said: "I really want to see Mr. Feng's appearance, it would be great if I could see him."

  "I'll definitely see it in the future." Feng Chu lowered his head and kissed Ling Yi's eyebrows, "You did that thing for you last night, how do you feel now?"

  Ling Yi coughed: "It's okay. Mr. Feng, do you want to drink water? I'll ask the nanny to pour you some water."

  Feng Chu had never seen Ling Yi so thin-faced, he avoided discussing sexual affairs as soon as he got out of bed.

  He suspected that if he did something to Ling Yi on this sofa, Ling Yi would never sit on this sofa for the rest of his life.

  "I don't drink." Feng Chu said, "I helped you last night, what should you do for me next time when you are free?"

  Ling Yi smiled helplessly: "We'll talk about it next time."

  Feng Chu checked the time, and it was time to leave now. He pulled Ling Yi up from the sofa: "If you have something on your mind, you must call me and tell me, don't keep it in your heart, do you know?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  After Feng Chu left, Aunt Xu came out and poured Ling Yi a glass of water.

  Ling Yi took the water glass: "Thank you."

  Aunt Xu hesitated for a moment: "Master, just now that man and you—"

  Ling Yi took a sip of water: "Aunt Xu, I don't want my father or Aunt Su to know about this."

  Aunt Xu promised: "Master, I won't talk nonsense."

  Ling Yi is also a member of this family, she is Aunt Xu's employer and client, she will not gossip behind her back. Moreover, this family has a lot of right and wrong, which is different from other families. Aunt Xu is not a troublesome person, so she will not cause chaos in the world.

  Before Ling Yi finished drinking the glass of water, the outside door suddenly opened, and Su Peiwan came back from outside wrapped in a fur coat.

  Ling Bo followed her impatiently: "Mom, didn't you go skiing with your aunt?"

  "Xiaohe called me just now. What I did with your Auntie Zhu was investigated," Su Peiwan said in a grumpy tone, "Can you ask Zhou Zhiyuan to help? This matter is a bit big, I don't know Don't dare to tell your father."

  "What's the matter?" Ling Bo was not very happy, "Zhou Zhiyuan's family members are not cheap, how can I ask him to help?"

  Su Peiwan took off her coat. She was about to put it on the sofa when she turned around and saw Ling Yi sitting on the sofa.

  She rolled her eyes, and quickly stopped the topic just now: "Yo, young master, are you at home too? Why didn't you come back last night? The whole family is worried about you."

  Ling Yi put down the cup in his hand: "Stayed at a friend's house for one night."

  Su Peiwan looked down and saw the hickey on Ling Yi's neck, and was stunned for a moment. She thought that Ling Yijiyue was a breeze, but she didn't expect to do this kind of thing in private, but it's normal, the man in the photo is tall and strong, the young man is full of blood, and he rolled together everywhere.

  Su Peiwan coughed, this incident was quite shocking, thinking about how to light another fire with Ling Hua.

  Ling Yi ignored her and Ling Bo, got up and walked directly to the bedroom.

  Ling Bo looked at Ling Yi's back: "Mom, does he look unwell? It looks like he has a serious illness."

  "I've been compared with you everywhere, can he look good? I must be jealous of you and gnash my teeth." Su Peiwan sneered, "Your partner is an elite like Zhou Zhiyuan, and his partner is penniless. In the future, there will be people wherever you go Holding it, people laugh at him wherever he goes, do you think he can sleep well?"

  Ling Bo curled his lips into a smile: "It can't be helped, everyone has their own destiny, so what if he is not as good as him? I have had a much better life in the past twenty years than him."

  Su Peiwan patted Ling Bo's shoulder: "It's all thanks to your mother and me, otherwise you wouldn't be where you are today. You have to let Zhou Zhiyuan think of a way about me and your Aunt Zhu, otherwise I might go to jail... "

  Ling Bo asked about the ins and outs of this matter.

  It turned out that when he was just in high school, Su Peiwan fell in love with a villa worth tens of millions. At that time, Su Peiwan was short of money, and Ling Hua and her were just lovers. It was impossible to give her such an expensive asset. Partnered with the wife of a certain boss to set up an investment project for the elderly. After the money was involved, Su Peiwan and that Mrs. Zhu withdrew. Because of their extensive network and complex relationship, there were people covering them, so this matter could not be dealt with. Let it go.

  There was an accident near the Chinese New Year, the person covering Su Peiwan and Mrs. Zhu was arrested for corruption, and what happened a few years ago was followed up and investigated.

  Su Peiwan couldn't stand the investigation. She had done more than one thing over the years.

  Ling Hua was such a selfish person, Su Peiwan didn't dare to tell him at all, she knew that even if she told Ling Hua, it was unlikely that the other party would clean up the mess for her. The Zhou family has a lot of connections in City C, and Su Peiwan wanted Ling Bo to blow pillows to Zhou Zhiyuan and ask Zhou Zhiyuan to help her.

  Although Ling Bo and Zhou Zhiyuan were not married, their relationship was fixed. Although Zhou Zhiyuan didn't like Ling Bo very much, he and Ling Bo did everything that couples should do, and they were a real couple.

  After hearing this, Ling Bo's expression changed.

  Su Peiwan is his own mother, and it is not a glorious thing for him to see her mother go to jail: "Mom, can you tell my father about this?"

  "I can't say, you don't know your father's temper?" Su Pei said in the evening, "You ask Zhou Zhiyuan to help me out, I know there are people in his family."

  Ling Bo nodded: "Okay, I'll think of a way. By the way, will my brother's eyes get better? I'm always worried that his eyes will heal."

  Su Peiwan said: "Don't worry, he had an accident during the first operation, and it's not so easy to recover. If you're worried, I'll find a way to get rid of him while he's blind now?"

  "It's New Year's Eve, and there's a funeral at home, how can I manage the wedding?" Ling Bo said, "It's just right that he can't see it now, life would be better than death, it would be easier for him to kill him."

  Su Peiwan nodded: "Okay. Your father is suspicious, and he will doubt it."

  Ling Bo curled his lips: "Who else cares about him except Dad? However, even Dad doesn't care about him too much. If he dies, would Dad be willing to take revenge on me? In the end, he must be simply buried. "

  "A child with a mother is different from a child without a mother," Su Peiwan smiled, "Look, besides your father, you at least have a mother who cares about you."

  Aunt Xu saw Ling Yi standing at a corner, and Ling Bo and Su Peiwan in the front living room were still talking.

  She was about to speak to Ling Yi, but Ling Yi went back to the room.

  Aunt Xu was at a loss: The first young master was listening to the wife and the second young master just now? She felt that the young master was not such an impolite person, but it was not easy to ask anything, so she could only pretend that she didn't know anything.