Chapter 63 He buried his head in Feng Chu's arms

Comenzar desde el principio

  "No need." Ling Yi said, "I don't think about these now."

  Meng Xihua sighed: "That's a pity. I heard that the elder brother of the Chen family is a face-controller. The handsome men and women in his company will definitely like you after seeing you. When will your father be home? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?"

  "Tomorrow, I'll contact you then." Ling Yi said, "I also want to go out for a walk."

  …

  When Ling Hua arrived, almost everyone was there. No matter what they were doing in private, the bosses in the box had a good relationship with him on the surface. As soon as he sat down, a few people joked: "Why are you late again? ?”

  "A newlywed can't bear to part with a beautiful daughter-in-law?"

  "..."

  Ling Hua sat down, smiled lightly and said, "The child at home has something to do."

  Mr. Sun next to him smiled and said: "Your Lingbo is not worried. How many troubles have you caused in the past six months? Last month, I heard that he bribed a few gangsters... the female teacher of his school. I heard it for a while. I'm afraid, fortunately my bastard doesn't have such courage."

  Ling Hua was displeased, but on the surface she said calmly: "The young man is impulsive, he just wants to teach that teacher a lesson, he has no intention of doing anything."

  "President Sun, look at what you said," another middle-aged man next to him said, "Even if Ling Bo really got into a big disaster, Brother Ling and Zhou Zhiyuan are capable of cleaning up the mess for him."

  "That's right, who doesn't know Mr. Ling is capable." Mr. Sun said, "Your boss—I heard that his eyes are not healed yet? What should we do?"

  Ling Hua saw that Mr. Sun was deliberately not giving himself face today, and his face darkened: "We are still treating him."

  Mr. Sun laughed: "Look at Mr. Ling's luck, one son is blind, and the other son is the devil king, who will not have a headache if this matter is left at home?"

  "Especially the eldest son, tsk tsk, what a pity, the number one student in the college entrance examination two years ago, his academic performance is so good, and he looks so good-looking."

  Ling Hua couldn't help but quickly changed the subject: "Chairman Feng will come over at noon today?"

  The expressions of the others were a little more serious: "Mr. Feng has been very busy recently, and there are many things to discuss. It was hard to invite him."

  Less than five minutes later, two men entered the box, with Feng Chu in front and Chu Zhuocheng following behind.

  Ling Hua could tell at a glance that the tall man in front was Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu was quite handsome, younger than Ling Hua imagined, and looked like he was only in his early thirties and less than thirty-five.

  It was probably because the other party had too much wealth and was quite low-key and calm in dealing with things. Many times Ling Hua thought that Feng Chu and himself were almost the same generation.

  Others stepped forward one after another and beckoned Feng Chu to sit down: "Mr. Feng, it's finally your turn."

  "Seeing is better than hearing a hundred times, you are more powerful than the rumors."

  Feng Chu has long been used to being flattered by a group of people, so he only responded with a few words of indifference and courtesy.

  Except for Chu Zhuocheng, none of the bosses is younger than Feng Chu. They are basically in their 40s or 50s. The seats here are not ranked according to their seniority, they are seated entirely according to their worth. After Feng Chu came over, he was invited to sit here and offer cigarettes.