Chapter 60 Accompany you to sleep for a while

Start from the beginning

  "I don't want to get closer now." Zheng Rong said cheekily, "I realized that what happened before was too much. From today onwards, I will never talk to you like before."

  Ling Yi's expression didn't change: "No need."

  Zheng Rong knew that Ling Yi seemed to be the most tempered member of the Ling family, but in fact he was the most difficult to get close to.

  Ling Yi has such an expression when facing most people, and he doesn't take others' praise or ridicule to heart.

  He still wanted to say something to make up for it, but at this moment, a deep and cold male voice suddenly came from not far away: "Ling Yi."

  Ling Yi turned around: "Mr. Feng."

  Zheng Rong was so frightened that his soul would fly away.

  If Ling Yi told himself that he came downstairs to see Feng Chu, Zheng Rong would never dare to come down with him.

It was early in the morning when Zheng Rong was released by Feng Chu, and it was only a few hours away from now. He thought that Feng Chu must be catching up on sleep now, but he didn't expect to appear here.

  Don't the bosses sleep now?

  Feng Chu glanced coldly at Zheng Rong, his eyes were full of warning, Zheng Rong took two steps back: "Cousin, my mother sent me a message asking me to go back, so I'll go back first."

  After saying this, Zheng Rong hurriedly left.

  Feng Chu took a few steps forward, and said casually, "Why is he following you?"

  Ling Yi shook his head lightly: "I don't know, there may be something, let's go have breakfast."

  There was a breakfast shop nearby. Ling Yi didn't eat much in the morning, so he sat opposite Feng Chu and slowly drank soy milk.

  Although Feng Chu only slept for two or three hours last night, he woke up this morning still full of energy. After breakfast, he took the coat from the back of the chair and put it on for Ling Yi: "Take you to my place for the next few days."

  Ling Yi curiously followed Feng Chu into the car: "Is it Mr. Feng's friend's house?"

  "He has gone abroad, and there is no one to live in for the time being. He hired someone to maintain and take care of it regularly. I cleaned it last night. Although many things inside are old, they are very clean."

  The two arrived in less than an hour, Feng Chu opened the car door for Ling Yi and let him get out.

  Although Ling Yi couldn't see it, he felt inexplicably familiar with it.

  This villa was sold by Ling Yi's father a few years ago, and the wealthy businessman who bought it left it idle before spending a lot of money to renovate it, because the villa was not used, and the furnishings inside were almost the same as before Ling Yi was in junior high school.

  Feng Chu asked someone to clean up the overgrown weeds and fallen leaves in the courtyard, and cleaned the room carefully before bringing Ling Yi over.

  Now the yard is very empty. It was already barren in winter. The flowers that used to fill the yard are gone, leaving only a piece of dry yellow land.

  Feng Chu led Ling Yi up the steps.

  Ling Yi said: "I also lived in such a place when I was young."

  Feng Chu had a half-smile: "Really? Many villas are very similar."

  He opened the door and led Ling Yi into the living room on the first floor.