Chapter 56 This card is a token of love for him

Start from the beginning

  Ling Hua threw the coat on the sofa: "What do you know."

  Su Peiwan hung up Ling Hua's coat, and she said with a smile on the side: "That President Feng has a lot of background, if he is willing to come, it will be to give President Zhang face, and if he refuses to come, President Zhang will not dare to be angry."

  Concubine Zheng didn't quite believe it: "Mr. Zhang dare not be angry? He is the richest man in our city this year."

  "Do you know who that President Feng's mother is?" Concubine Zheng and Ling Jing flattered Su Peiwan and Ling Bo all day long. Sentence, "His mother is Chu Manwen."

  Concubine Zheng has heard of Chu Manwen. Chu Manwen is deeply rooted in City C, and there are not many people in C City who don't know Chu Manwen: "The prince of the Chu family? No wonder he has such an arrogant temper."

  "Chu Manwen is high-profile, and this President Feng is low-key. In fact, the Feng family is more powerful than the Chu family. He is not a prince, but the leader of Feng's Xinting Group."

  Concubine Zheng said enviously: "I haven't heard much about the Feng family, is he so powerful?"

  "It's normal for you to swipe your phone every day when you eat, drink, have fun, and don't know these people." Su Pei said in the evening, "Let's run for nothing today, let's all go to rest."

  Concubine Zheng looked in the mirror and said, "Auntie, do you think this President Feng will take a fancy to me?"

  Su Peiwan smiled and glanced at Concubine Zheng. Concubine Zheng looks pretty good, but there are so many beauties around the big boss, it would be inconspicuous to put Concubine Zheng among the beauties: "She is thirty or forty years old, maybe she is married , a lot of children are born.”

  Concubine Zheng said: "Family flowers are not as fragrant as wild flowers, how can there be a man who doesn't steal?"

  It's not good for Su Peiwan to say something about Concubine Zheng in front of Ling Hua.

  Concubine Zheng hasn't worked since she graduated from university. Because her family is rich, she doesn't have to look for a job. She spends all day shopping and doing beauty treatments. She has a naive nature and loves to have unrealistic dreams.

  "How can you control an older man?" Su Peiwan said, "This kind of man's city is very deep, and how can ordinary people afford such a rich family like the Feng family?"

  Concubine Zheng secretly glanced at Su Peiwan, thinking that even a little secretary like Su Peiwan married into the Ling family as his wife, so why is she not worthy of being a top rich man?

  …

  It was already nine o'clock in the morning when Ling Yi woke up the next day.

  Feng Chu woke up earlier than him, went to the bathroom to take a shower in the morning, and was dressed as neatly as yesterday.

  After Ling Yi woke up, she was a little worried about how Feng Chu would leave her home. If there were people at home all the time, it would definitely be inconvenient for Feng Chu to leave his room.

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi sitting on the bed in confusion, flaxen curly hair sleeping in a mess, looking gentle and charming, his whole body seemed to be covered with a soft halo: "Go wash?"

  Ling Yi stretched out a hand, Feng Chu held his hand, helped Ling Yi's shoulder to get him up.

  Ling Yi's arms and fingers are much weaker than Feng Chu's, and his whole body is very fragile. Whenever this time, Feng Chu is worried about their future night life - Feng Chu will be worried about how Ling Yi will accept him.