Chapter 55 It's like Mr. Feng is next to me

Start from the beginning

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay, I see."

  Although Aunt Xu was stayed by Su Peiwan, she still prefers Ling Yi in her heart.

  Su Peiwan was usually too harsh, and Ling Bo was so pampered at home that he threw plates and bowls at every turn. Aunt Xu was kicked and hurt by Ling Bo once when she was old, although the Ling family gave her a lot of compensation afterwards, She still broods over the matter.

  "The second young master is playing games with the young master of the Zheng family." Aunt Xu couldn't bear it, "You should keep your voice down when you go back. The young master of the Zheng family has been losing his temper, saying that you have taken over his room."

  Ling Hua has been too tolerant of Ling Jing's two children these years. Concubine Zheng and Zheng Rong behaved extremely well in front of Ling Hua, and Ling Hua showed her true nature when she left.

  Ling Hua couldn't feel it. Aunt Xu, as the nanny of the family, knew the nature of these people too well. She wanted to clean up the mess everywhere, and she wanted to complain in her heart: "This house is obviously yours, young master, but the young master of the Zheng family treats himself as his own. I have become the real owner..."

  After Ling Yi entered the door, he heard loud laughter from the game room. He has always been very sensitive to sound, and he doesn't like the environment around him to be too noisy.

  The door of the game room suddenly opened, and a handsome young man poked his head out: "Aunt Xu, bring some cans of Coke from the refrigerator."

  Then he saw Ling Yi next to him: "Brother, you are back."

  Ling Yi nodded.

  Ling Bo smiled and tilted his head: "I'm sorry Brother Ha, you haven't been home for so long, I asked Aunt Xu to throw away all your things, and your things take up a lot of space at home."

  Aunt Xu didn't dare to be caught among these young masters, worried that she would be implicated by the gunfire, so she hurried to get a Coke.

  Ling Yi said coldly: "Throw away some old books and clothes, just throw them away, and I will throw them away if Aunt Xu doesn't."

  Looking at Ling Yi's indifferent appearance, Ling Bo felt that he was in the upper hand, but now he was a little angry for no reason.

  At this time, Zheng Rong also came out with his head poking around: "Ling Yi, you're back? Where did you go to play today? What can you see when you go out as a blind person? It's better to stay at home honestly."

  "There are outsiders at home, I don't like this kind of atmosphere." Ling Yi smiled lightly, "Cousin, Ling Bo, you guys continue playing, I'll go back to my room to rest."

  Zheng Rong could hear Ling Yi mocking him as an outsider, and he said displeasedly: "Uncle treats us like a family, and my cousin wants to drive me away? Since you don't want to see me so much, then I'll leave now."

  Ling Bo hurried to pull Zheng Rong: "Cousin, don't go."

  Ling Yi folded his arms coldly, although he lost his eyesight, he could still listen to the play.

Zheng Rong really wouldn't leave, Ling Bo pulled him, and he immediately stayed: "Ling Bo, you still know the general idea, no wonder Zhou Zhiyuan wants to marry you, the sports car Zhou Zhiyuan sent you is so cool, let's wait Go for a ride."

  Ling Bo glanced at Ling Yi.

  Ling Bo used to regard Ling Yi as the biggest threat, but now Ling Yi is blind, almost useless, and he will not have any great prospects in the future, and it is impossible for him to be on his head again.