Chapter 51 Two people sticking fingers together

Start from the beginning

  Feng Chu opened his eyes, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

  Ling Yi didn't know that Feng Chu was awake at all. He was just curious why Feng Chu's arms were so hard. There used to be sports students in Ling Yi's school, all of whom were 1.81.9 meters tall. Because of immaturity, they are not as strong and intimidating as Feng Chu.

  Ling Yi pinched it twice, and sighed in his heart that Feng Chu's healthy figure is really enviable.

  Then he planned to retract his hands under the quilt.

  However, just as he was about to withdraw his hand, his wrist was held down.

  Feng Chu's voice was low: "How does it feel?"

  Ling Yi smiled: "Mr. Feng, are you awake? Mr. Feng is in good shape."

  Feng Chu hugged Ling Yi tighter through the quilt: "I woke up, how is your body now? Do you have a headache?"

  Ling Yi shook his head.

  Feng Chu said: "Let me check if the fever has gone down."

  Ling Yi took Feng Chu's hand to his forehead: "The fever has subsided."

  Feng Chu's voice was hoarse: "I don't want to touch this place."

  Ling Yi's fingers are more than a circle thinner than Feng Chu's, and his hands are so white that they glow, Feng Chu's skin is very dark, compared with Ling Yi, he looks like he goes to the sun every day to get tanned .

  The two people's fingers were stuck together, because the contrast was too obvious and it felt very unreasonable.

  Ling Yi rubbed Feng Chu's chin, Feng Chu hadn't shaved in the morning, there was a piece of hard green stubble on his chin, Ling Yi's cheeks were flushed, and then he went to stick Feng Chu's handsome profile: "Mr. Feng. "

  Feng Chu was teased by Ling Yi to the point of losing his mind, he stared at Ling Yi's pretty face: "Will you let me go?"

  Ling Yi put his arms around Feng Chu's neck, and said "Mr. Feng" in a low voice.

  Feng Chu put his hand into the quilt.

  He likes Ling Yi's legs and wanted to touch them a long time ago.

  Ling Yi has long legs and her body proportions are too perfect.

  When holding Ling Yi's ankle, Feng Chu obviously felt that Ling Yi's body froze.

  It's a pity that he couldn't see the scene covered by the down quilt, and the ankles that couldn't see the sun were even whiter, as crystal clear as ice and snow, as if carved from snow, and the scene of being touched by a strong dark hand was probably extremely Ambiguity.

  Feng Chu said: "Can I touch your feet?"

  Ling Yi covered the lower half of his face with one hand, neither nodded nor shook his head.

  When Feng Chu touched it down, Ling Yi's toes were so shy that they curled up, and his whole body was tense.

  The more you touch, the more you want to possess. When you want to get it but you don't get it, it is often the most exciting.

  Feng Chu took a deep breath, resisting the thought of leaving bite marks everywhere in Ling Yi: "I'm going to take a bath, I'll keep this account, and I'll continue when I have time."

  Anyway, I really can't touch it now.

  He went to take a shower, and when he came out, he asked the hotel waiter to bring him breakfast. Ling Yi had a cold yesterday and needed to avoid food, so he could only drink some light purple rice porridge and green side dishes.