Chapter 49 Ling Yi, do you know that I like you?

Start from the beginning

  Feng Chu bowed his head: "Will you let me kiss you in the future?"

  The corners of Ling Yi's lips curled slightly: "Of course, but Mr. Feng is going to work now."

  Feng Chu bent down and rubbed the tip of Ling Yi's nose with the bridge of his nose: "Really?"

  Ling Yi let out a "hmm".

  Just now Ling Yi drank two sips of honey water, and his breath smelled of sweet mountain nectar.

  Feng Chu's heart seemed to have been scratched by a feather. The more he looked at Ling Yi, the more he liked it. He liked it so much that he wanted to eat it in one bite, but he was reluctant to eat it.

  Finally, he let go of Ling Yi's shoulder: "Wait here for me obediently, I will come over at night."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  After Feng Chu left, Ling Yi tidied up his suitcase slowly, took out all the things inside and put them into the cabinet.

  Although he couldn't see what was inside, he was quite familiar with the clothes he wore and could feel the texture of each piece. There was nothing more or less in it, exactly the same as what he took when he left.

  Ling Yi breathed a sigh of relief, Feng Chu did throw the toy away instead of putting it in his suitcase.

  He took out his phone and listened to the time. It was getting late, and Feng Chu would definitely be late when he went back at this time. Moreover, Feng Chu also borrowed someone else's RV, and he wanted to return the car. All kinds of affairs piled up together, and he didn't know what time he would be back tonight.

  After knowing the time, Ling Yi checked the SMS mailbox again. This time, no one texted him again, probably because his phone number was blocked. But the group of rich second generations around Ling Bo are very nasty in their work. They do not lack mobile phone numbers. Sometimes they will change many numbers and bombard them one after another, for fear that they will not stimulate Ling Yi. This trick is very similar to what Su Peiwan usually does. .

  There was a new message on WeChat, which was sent by Meng Xihua last night, and Ling Yi forgot to listen to the news.

  After he clicked on it, Meng Xihua's voice came instantly: "Xiaoyi, the engagement between Ling Bo and Zhou Zhiyuan has been changed to domestic. It is said that Zhou Zhiyuan's younger sister doesn't want to go abroad. He is a madman who spoils his sister. Everything is done according to his sister's. I want to do it, Ling Bo is going to die of anger in the past two days, and he posts Zhou Zhiyuan's sister in his Moments every day."

  Zhou Zhiyuan's younger sister, Zhou Zhishan, is a rich lady with a spoiled temper, spoiled by her family since she was a child. It stands to reason that Zhou Zhishan and the Ling family should have married. Although same-sex marriage is now legal, more than 95% of the marriages between men and women are heterosexual marriages. Just because Zhou Zhishan didn't want to, Zhou Zhiyuan replaced Zhou Zhishan to get married.

  Ling Yi remembered the text message from Ling Bo. It turned out that it was because of this reason that Ling Bo held an engagement wedding in China. If the engagement is changed to domestic, even if Ling Yi doesn't want to attend, he still has to attend, otherwise the outside world will suspect that the Ling family is treating the blind eldest son badly, just like Ling Hua and Su Peiwan remarried and Ling Yi had to go back.

  Ling Yi sent a message back to Meng Xihua: "I see."

  "Then are you coming back? Your dad will definitely let you go back this time. When will you come back? After the exams are over on New Year's Day, we will have winter vacation. I still want to see you." Meng Xihua replied almost instantly, "Ling Those bastards around Bo are really pissed off. They spread rumors every day that no one loves you and committed suicide in a nursing home. Do you remember Wang Sheng, who has the best relationship with Ling Bo? He said a few days ago that you were jealous that Ling Bo wanted to marry Zhou Zhiyuan , As a result, the video of Wang Sheng's father kissing the Internet celebrity Xiaosan in the parking lot was spread all over the Internet early this morning. As expected, people are doing what the sky is watching, and everything will have retribution..."